Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Youth Academy, aka Useless academy (haha)

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    I wish I could talk to you guys lol it's so hard to explain it in text I guess. It makes nothing but perfect sense to me but I can't express it well enough I guess
    I don't think so. It just doesn't work in this game. It would be to unbalanced.
    Pawel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Barrie Baflap View Post
    Besides that loan players simply wouldn't work, there is definitely a way to make the cheapest youth player usefull especially at the end of a season.
    I train them up to 19% or 39% and start a specialty training.
    The moment the new season has started, I'm getting offers, ask 4-5 tokens for them and usually sell them quite quickly
    Earning on youth or use potential of youth? Here is about...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

So far İ had 3 Academy player for my Scoud and all of them are fast trainer player so , Academy isnt usesless for me )

Youth players should be allowed to leave on loan to get game time, can you make this happen Top eleven? In real football this happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    maloukees likes this.

Addicted
    It would be easy you define what you wish for the player, position, stars, abilities and the academy showed the nember of days increasing as you inceased the quality demanded
    maloukees likes this.

Apprentice
    Obviously not two tokens for 9* players. Most likely a season-long loan for a 9* star player would be around 25-30 tokens PLUS paying their weekly wages and a loan fee like in real life. Like I said- it would be an option but not an exploit. A 5* star player could have a loan fee of like 7-9 tokens, some millions depending on league level and their weekly wages. Just like in actual football, depending on the quality of player, it is sometimes cheaper to buy a player of less quality than loan a player of extraordinary quality.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123