Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Lagloriosa

Thread: Condition, morale, training, watching the game and positions are not important.

Rookie

Condition, morale, training, watching the game and positions are not important.

So, since I have 2 teams in the same league I wanted to try what would happen if my main team (90%) played with full condition, morale and training bonuses capped against my second team (83%) with red condition, low morale, and 2 players in a wrong position. Guess what, we draw 2-2.

So from now on, I wont give a **** about blue packs and green packs will be only used to powertrain, since it doesn't really matter to be in shape.

PS: I also offered cash to my main team if the win, and I was home and watching the game.
    milpol likes this.

I believe training is important. But with easiest possible drills. Others don't matter much, agreed.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by king7eric View Post
    I believe training is important. But with easiest possible drills. Others don't matter much, agreed.

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk
    horses for courses, to keep bonus max you only need use easy/very easy drills and to use the x2 twice, but for actually increasing the players skills, the better training tend to actually give a plus one more often, i tried counting up how many plus 1's you got for your greens by training the same players down to no condition once using highest drills and once using lowest, the total at the end wasnt much different, maybe even slightly more +1's using lower drills, but you have to factor in time and how much longer that takes, plus if you're only doing it out of a need to satisfy training requirements you might not get much from them couple of drills using lower skills. handily there are 6 medium training drills so thats another option also to use them 6 instead of highest or lowest :-) alternatively you can train each player to his specific needs if you really have plenty of time on your hands :-)