Thread: How to get managers to join my association

How to get managers to join my association

I’ve had to start a new association (now bronze) as I left my previous one (gold div 1) due to inactive managers. I’ve put up a couple of posts in association forum but to date no one has replied. I’m keen to get at least another 2 members so we can start next season. How do you go about doing this????

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ABZ1903 View Post
    I’ve had to start a new association (now bronze) as I left my previous one (gold div 1) due to inactive managers. I’ve put up a couple of posts in association forum but to date no one has replied. I’m keen to get at least another 2 members so we can start next season. How do you go about doing this????
    it will be hard till end of season because new rules, but you can check in your league and other competition is there a managers without association and invite them, you can invite your fruends or just have it open and wait someone jump in
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Thanks. I’ve went through my league and sent friend requests to those who are unattached but had no joy. When you select the association invite button does it show as a message on the other managers dashboard?

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by ABZ1903 View Post
    Thanks. I’ve went through my league and sent friend requests to those who are unattached but had no joy. When you select the association invite button does it show as a message on the other managers dashboard?
    if they check it regulary yes, but they dont need to be friends to send invite to association, just look on their profile who isnt in assciation and invite
    Last edited by drazen vtc; 02-21-2019 at 07:22 AM. Reason: adding

If possible, you're probably best to target players moving up in to Level 4. That's where you'll find new, active managers who will want to join an association. Keep posting on this forum too and be patient. As suggested, there is now no incentive to move associations mid-season.

How to do you access that. I’m level 9 and the other member is level 26. Sorry for all the questions!!!