Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By wintersnow341

Thread: Is it worth progressing further for the French Tournament

Rookie

Is it worth progressing further for the French Tournament

I manage to get the below player 24 years old and a 7 star player MR/DR for free when I manage to win 2-0 luckily against Stade Montpellier in fifth stage of the French Tournament. But I lost 2-0 in the sixth stage against Marseille as the team was really crazy strong.

I have 3 questions as I am quite new to the forum.

1. Is it worth it to try the stage 6 again as I am only left with one free try and I don't think my team will be lucky enough to beat that stage again

2. Does the game give random age for the free player and did anyone manage to get a 7* player if they manage to progress to stage 5 as I am curious about the rates.

3. For a 24 years old player, normally how many seasons can I keep him assuming I manage to progress through the next level. I am level 3 now.

Thanks in advance for your advice
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Is it worth progressing further for the French Tournament-screenshot_2019-02-13-22-18-19.jpg  

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    1) For me it's not worthy to retry with tokens

2) It's a matter of chances. It's more rare to win a higher * player.

3) He 'll be good this season, with 124%, next season with some 106% and a descent 3rd season with a 88%.
    Don't spend greens for extra training , it's a waste.
    wintersnow341 likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    Hi Nikos

Thanks for yr answer
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Of course I 'm talking about you, who have a very few tokens, not someone who has few hundreds.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

No its not worthy because the teams are too strong.For player of 24 year's old 2-3 seasona max,but it all depends if you wish to be in top 3 in your division or to just progress to next rank from 5-8 place then that player can go to 3-4 seasons.Also dont buy players from auctions they cost more than to buy better player from negotiations.

Rookie
    Hi Miso

Yes I normally aim to top the league for the division and I will only be able to buy better player from negotiations next season unfortunately as I am still level 3.

I have to turn to auctions as a result so far

Thanks for your tips.