Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: What's the x2 good for?

Rookie

What's the x2 good for?

Im wondering about the uses of the x2. As far as I know its only purpose is to cap the training bonuses faster, but...

1) Does it help the progression of the training level go faster?
    2) Does it make the players to train faster?

On the other hand I would like to know what are your thoughts about the condition. I always do the math to prevent my players from reaching more than 99% since Im a very commited player and I would hate to know that im not using my resources efficiently, however my players always play their games between 85-99 condition, while a friend always trains his players no matter what, and he doesnt care about condition at all. He always plays with 30-50 condition and it doesnt seem to be any different than me in terms of performance. What do you think about this?

The x2 is purely for bumping the match bonuses up higher. It doesn't affect the rate that the players gain skills or the team training level.

There are some managers who get away with using low-condition players in their match squad, and others who insist on having one at peak condition (all 99%). Both scenarios work, which is typical Nordeus. There should be some obvious penalty to using a poorly-conditioned squad, over and above the theoretical liability to injury that is touted and rarely seen...
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    There are three major factors , Luck, Quality and watching-coaching the game.
    The others are tiny factors. just some times that small factor can affect the final result.
    Lagloriosa likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html