Thread: New to the Forum - Question about Player Transfer Values

New to the Forum - Question about Player Transfer Values

Hi to all

I have a question about player transfer values. There are very different prices for players in the same position of the same age with the same quality rating but they have very different price values some almost £10million difference. Does this difference reflect how quick they improve or is this just a random price setting that has no relevance?

Cheers

How quick they learn is one factor for sure. Special Abilities and perhaps second or third position have influence too. Try to get the more expensive player.

Dreamer
    Yes, usually the more expensive player trains and therefore improves faster.

Thanks guys but how do you know this? Also if you have a player say as a DC but you want him to train to be a DMC does he learn to be a DMC and improve his quality at the same time or do they only do one thing at a time. I told you I was new!!

Dreamer
    From experience.

Improving quality as well as training new positions and/or special abilities is done through assigning skill points, you need to choose between one of the 3, so no - training a new position means you'll have less skill points to spend on improving quality.

More value indicates the faster trainer

Pro
    Quote Originally Posted by mjb1909 View Post
    Hi to all

I have a question about player transfer values. There are very different prices for players in the same position of the same age with the same quality rating but they have very different price values some almost £10million difference. Does this difference reflect how quick they improve or is this just a random price setting that has no relevance?

Cheers
    10 million pound players and you dont know the difference yet

LOL

well the price basically grows with younger age (=faster training results), better quality and special skill. I didn't notice if second or third role somehow affects the price - it could be an advantage or disadvantage, depending on the buyer

edit: Now I see you have mentioned that the two players are the same age...that has to mean one of them is especially talented a just learns faster, like you all have already said
    Last edited by chewbacca27; 04-28-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chewbacca27 View Post
    well the price basically grows with younger age (=faster training results), better quality and special skill. I didn't notice if second or third role somehow affects the price - it could be an advantage or disadvantage, depending on the buyer

edit: Now I see you have mentioned that the two players are the same age...that has to mean one of them is especially talented a just learns faster, like you all have already said
    Just a quick note - special skills don't increase the player value, but may increase the price you get at auction (same for extra positions)
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner