• 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By zulazlyFC
  • 3 Post By drazen vtc
  • 2 Post By Kelpie Grant
  • 2 Post By Ludo_Mansio

Thread: i had enough...

Apprentice

i had enough...

Please troll engine, go away from my team will you?
    This morning i had ucl match against the team that i meet in cup, i win against him 8-0 and 3-0, his team not changed.. but he lowering his team rate, LOWERING HIS RATE!., magic magic he win against my team now... how tf that happen?

Not change my tactic so does he...

Oh btw my team is 20% better than his team, maybe i should lower my team rate lmao.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Please troll engine, go away from my team will you?
    This morning i had ucl match against the team that i meet in cup, i win against him 8-0 and 3-0, his team not changed.. but he lowering his team rate, LOWERING HIS RATE!., magic magic he win against my team now... how tf that happen?

Not change my tactic so does he...

Oh btw my team is 20% better than his team, maybe i should lower my team rate lmao.
    You get him in the 2nd leg....

Don't worry mate
    iptables likes this.

also happen to real football...ask man utd.
    jarharnamme likes this.

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by zulazlyFC View Post
    also happen to real football...ask man utd.
    Pls, dont bring real life football in game, no point
    dave1311, milpol and Doors FC like this.

Cant anyone in this game get beaten every now and then without claiming the game is broken ? All you ever hear is how the game is busted ,trolling my team blah blah blah. FFS people even in real life upsets happen , very very improbable upsets at times as well. Suck it up ,just accept your team rolled a 1 today and move on.
    Ludo_Mansio and jarharnamme like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Cant anyone in this game get beaten every now and then without claiming the game is broken ? All you ever hear is how the game is busted ,trolling my team blah blah blah. FFS people even in real life upsets happen , very very improbable upsets at times as well. Suck it up ,just accept your team rolled a 1 today and move on.
    Exactly, it's a game, there's clearly an element of chance built in to the game engine (presumably to simulate "real life"). Get over it and move on to the next game
    iptables and jarharnamme like this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Exactly, it's a game, there's clearly an element of chance built in to the game engine (presumably to simulate "real life"). Get over it and move on to the next game
    I accept defeat, my team already defeated many times this season. What i cant is, the team that i defeat by 8-0 defeat me with same tactic and formation and he lower his team rate.

I also watch the match when my team defeated, when i win by 8-0.. i didnt watch it. Well maybe the rumours true, dont watch the match, better result just ignores it.