Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Making only 1 transfer of the player per season is a great move as farmers always pass the player through 4-5 clubs.

But buying the last week of the season is really stupid guys. I have used this feature only 3-4 times in my 59 seasons but I know many players who prefer to buy from negotiations. Dear developers - is it a secret for you that ALL the players build their teams during the 1st week of the season. Why the hell would I buy the player during the 27th-28th day of the season who will lose 20% quality in a couple of days
    True in every word

Quote Originally Posted by a.gavrilin View Post
    Making only 1 transfer of the player per season is a great move as farmers always pass the player through 4-5 clubs.

But buying the last week of the season is really stupid guys. I have used this feature only 3-4 times in my 59 seasons but I know many players who prefer to buy from negotiations. Dear developers - is it a secret for you that ALL the players build their teams during the 1st week of the season. Why the hell would I buy the player during the 27th-28th day of the season who will lose 20% quality in a couple of days
    Because you pay even more token on first few days in auctions. Or invest more green packs. What a stupid move from Nordeus again, upselling is the problem, they don't even remove it completely but change other things in the game. And help tankers.
    jarharnamme, Richie72 and TomasoBG like this.

Addicted
    upselling part- fast claps, but negotiate player in the end of season is sh** maddness, it can only work if that player coming at start if next season without loosing star, othervise it looks like national team retirement, one step from removing from the game
    Why instead you are not remove supporting mannagers outside od asso matches or at least limiting their numbers, that will be more useful for gameplay
    jarharnamme likes this.
    Manager level : 40
    League trophies : 20
    Champion League : 4
    Cup trophies 10
    Super League 2
    Super Cup 1

Great idea, but to be honest. I would stop negotiations all together. I’m happy with this, the main reason people use this method is to cheat.
    maloukees and king7eric like this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Why instead you are not remove supporting mannagers outside od asso matches or at least limiting their numbers, that will be more useful for gameplay
    Why should they do this? This will become one of top 3 stupidest updates ever. I like to destroy my stronger opponent with help of my supporters
    jarharnamme likes this.

admins (nordeus) explain why you are so mocked ordinary managers? I understand that you want to destroy the farm - in fact, this decision is partial, and you consciously decide the issue in your favor - that is, the usual Manager buys the player 99% in the negotiations in the last week (spends tokens) and in the new season he trains him again (spends green rests and then if necessary again tokens)? A head of healthy you might not think to do in the first week?
    Richie72 likes this.
    ------
    #lacedaemon_xxx #normandie_niemen

Apprentice
    If they really needed to do this, players bought at the end of the season from negotiations should not lose a star.. Or players from negotiations should be 119% so when they lose a star, then it comes down to the normal 99% at the beginning of the next season..

But what about age? Because I only always buy a 18yrs old player

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    Why should they do this? This will become one of top 3 stupidest updates ever. I like to destroy my stronger opponent with help of my supporters
    so you saying that hiding behind others to win match make you a good manager?? dont think so

Quote Originally Posted by eurofieds View Post
    If they really needed to do this, players bought at the end of the season from negotiations should not lose a star.. Or players from negotiations should be 119% so when they lose a star, then it comes down to the normal 99% at the beginning of the next season..

But what about age? Because I only always buy a 18yrs old player
    I quite like that idea, change negotiations so you can buy players up to 119%, otherwise as others have said this is the death of negotiations.

I agree that the limit of one move per season makes a lot of sense. Surely that would have been enough to reduce upselling?
    Nebu and TomasoBG like this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    so you saying that hiding behind others to win match make you a good manager?? dont think so
    One of things that good manager do is to create friends list. This is his community and this is funniest part of this game and the last reason I continue play.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast