Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

Goodbye Top Eleven!
    Richie72 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    fine, so making 4, 5 or more accounts and use it to support your teams and gain unfair advantage is funniest part of the game and last thing that keep you play? Ok, if devs allows it, for me it is cheating, you cant convince me that all supporters are your friends not yours other acc or acc that your friends give you access to them and you loging it when need, i face that kind of managers every season and i know what i am talking about
    I really doubt it that you know what talking about. I have more than 100 friends in my list and this is real people. With a lot of them we have Facebook group chat, we talk a lot about the game, we support each other and make fun. Do you understand why I have not fake profiles and how stupid is your proposal about delete support option?
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Strange decision. OK for the one time per season for each player. That will avoid the process of making mutant players.
    But, allow negociations only the last week of season is a nonsense, because of the -20%. It's too expensive in tokens to buy a 99% player at this moment of the season.
    I usually never buy a player in this week, with negociations, transfert or recommanded players. I do it always in the two first weeks, rarelly in third week.
    Or you must allow to buy players better than 99%, else it's totally a waste of tokens.

Most of transactions in negociations are made in the first week. And concern usually "old" players. Some of my regular opponents build their teams in the first week of the season with negociations.

In addition to that, i must admit that one of my pleasure is to make scouting in the upper division than me, to search young good players that are coming out of the academy (my academy usually always giving me craps )

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    omfg are you serious? why? i mean, what is the reason behind these changes? worst idea i've ever heard... why shouldn't i be able to buy a player in the first week of the season??? can't believe this sh*t. nordeus really wants us to leave this game )))
    To avoid that the FA use it for upselling, so a good move from the dev

Addicted
    I must confess that it is a real enjoyment for me to read all of thoses who moan against mutants players and upselling , who now moan against nordeus's countermeasure for what they were moaning ....

HAHAHAHAHA

Famous
    Good move, but better remove negotations all together, same less cheating....

Well I know the good have to suffer becuase of a few trickers with their upselling..

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by po_zdrach View Post
    I really doubt it that you know what talking about. I have more than 100 friends in my list and this is real people. With a lot of them we have Facebook group chat, we talk a lot about the game, we support each other and make fun. Do you understand why I have not fake profiles and how stupid is your proposal about delete support option?
    i have not that many but still decent ammount and i dont make friends with solo purpose just to get bonuses, and if you read it properly youll see that delete is one thing i mention about it and if you dont have multiple accounts there is ppl who does, my son play this game too, and we cant support each other every game every day bcs of work, personal things and so, hard to get that some ppl have same friends on disposition to support all matches every day, when devs find a way to fix that than all support feature will have sense

Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post
    I must confess that it is a real enjoyment for me to read all of thoses who moan against mutants players and upselling , who now moan against nordeus's countermeasure for what they were moaning ....

HAHAHAHAHA
    That's a wild simplification. They've made a rash decision without having an acceptable replacement for the system. There were other, much better ways to fix the problem than this mess.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaizer Franz View Post

HAHAHAHAHA
    We dont. Just saying that negotiations on last week are stupid, they should be lmied on first week or have to negotiate player last week and it comes to your team on season start without loosing star

If you look on the Facebook page you'll see everyone there is against this update too. It's rare that the Top Eleven community is so united but Nordeus has done it!

If like me you're really unhappy with this update, I recommend you reflect that on whatever app store you used to buy the game by giving a low rating. If Nordeus starts seeing its rating fall, maybe then they'll realize that their managers are unhappy.
    funker, Buster Keaton and Nebu like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Page 4 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast