Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

hi when are you going to start doing player loans? i keep getting youth players who aren't ready for first team but i could loan them out to lower level leagues to gain skills and we could negotiate how much the loaning team pays of the players wage. then the player can return at the end of the season a better player
    TomasoBG likes this.

Rookie
    I guess I will never have a chance to use this feature negotiation since I can only use this feature next season and this change will take effect next season. Such bad timing was planning of trying this negotiation and my hopes are dashed.

Rookie
    The problem with the auction for me is it never has players that I am looking for. I will need a MC but instead all the players on auction will be players in positions that i have already. Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

I am surprised how many people here think that banning negotiations at the start of the season has something to do with upselling a player and creating mutants. I don't think this is the real reason for this change. The real reason is that many managers buy 3 and 4 star young players from auctions for 1-2 tokens and then sell it to lower levels manager for token profit via negotiations. On my server i have many managers who play with 11-14 strong quality players and all of the other players in the squad are used for selling in the way i just explained. This way many managers make a lot of tokens, which is not good for Nordeus. Also it's cheaper to buy via negotiations these days than via transfer market, which is another thing that Nordeus does not like and is trying to fight with this update. All about the company profit this update. Nothing to do with upselling and cheating. Nordeus is trying to make us buy from the expensive transfer market they created (it will become even more expensive now) and from scout/recommended players

Apprentice
    Stupid, stupid. stupid decision, you dont know your game, you dont know your players, your ideas are absoloutly shocking. this is the final straw , if you go through with this you will lose loads and loads of players.
    Richie72 likes this.

As manager who sell players through negotiations almost 2 years, who have many friends from that, who wait years till you do something good with negotiations because it needs changes... And you totally kill it haha

Have fun bois, soon only these guys from top and some newbies will play your bs game.
    milpol likes this.

AT LEAST don't do this so quickly, this is unfair, really. Do whatever you want with your dying game but be fair with managers for whom it would be a ruined work season because we did not have time to organize ourselves differently.
    This transfer window update is OF COURSE intended for those who use negociations like a tool to gain tokens and now I (as many others) will have tons of losses with a lot of useless youngsters.

Btw, this is just ridiculous because for example, I never sold below 5 tokens because I trained these young very well and sell them with at least 2 positions and 1 SA so the buyer can directly add the player on his team and ready to work. And 5 tokens for me means 25 tokens for Nordeus and you just have to LOOK AT THE AUCTION MARKET to see that there are MANY PLAYERS who don't spend more than 25-30 tokens for a player.
    So this is just bull****. You just want to piss off those who know how to play intelligently and as usual those who do nothing but cheat is ok for them.

All transfer options should be available in the 1st and in the 3rd week only,stopping buy-resell player is easy ,just make players can't be sell once they bought for the current season.Reduce the amount of players that club can own to 22 players maximum.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sincity View Post
    I am surprised how many people here think that banning negotiations at the start of the season has something to do with upselling a player and creating mutants. I don't think this is the real reason for this change. The real reason is that many managers buy 3 and 4 star young players from auctions for 1-2 tokens and then sell it to lower levels manager for token profit via negotiations. On my server i have many managers who play with 11-14 strong quality players and all of the other players in the squad are used for selling in the way i just explained. This way many managers make a lot of tokens, which is not good for Nordeus. Also it's cheaper to buy via negotiations these days than via transfer market, which is another thing that Nordeus does not like and is trying to fight with this update. All about the company profit this update. Nothing to do with upselling and cheating. Nordeus is trying to make us buy from the expensive transfer market they created (it will become even more expensive now) and from scout/recommended players
    I agree with what you 're saying but it would be more fair and honest to say that we close negotiations for x,y reasons instead of forbid them the 3 first weeks.
    milpol, dsio and KenoticFC like this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Rookie
    I've said it before was a perfect breakthrough. I think the direct offer should be completely removed, not knowing who it is from, the transfer must be continuous with the offer.

Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast