Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Goodbye

Apprentice

Goodbye

I am quitting top eleven. It has taken too much life and joy out of me. I can no longer abide by this broken engine. Both my teams this season has had very few stellar moments and a lot of disappointments. Drawing against a team 42% worse than them with a form of LLLLL when we are at the top of the tree. Losing in CL r16 to a team 14% lower than me. Aways losing close matches. Every end game report says "Tough Day" or "It wasn't to be" or "The difference was they took their chances". All my players except my GK are rated 7.1, 7.5, 8.2, 7.3,8.1,9.4,7.3,7.5,7.7,8.4... gk rated 5.9. Everytime I lose it is like this. I have majority of poessesion sometimes laughingly, like 64%-36%. One time 72%-28%, I am not exaggerating.
    I cant. If im going to be MADE to lose over and over than there is absolutely no reason to try in the first place. GG Nordeus. You almost made me hate football. Also Tottenham lost to Burnely 2-1 so im super pissed lol. Goodbye guys, don't pull your hair out.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TheWhiteKirby; 02-23-2019 at 05:18 PM.
    Pawel, Der_Ryan_M, milpol and 1 others like this.
    The Warpstars - League Level 25 - Club Record: 746W - 120D - 146L
    Goals Scored: 3094 Goals Against: 863
    Club History
    11 League Trophies: 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,17,18,19,24 | 6 Runner-Up: 2,6,11,13,16, 20
    2 Cup Trophies: 5,7 | 4 Runner-Up: 10,17,19,24
    0 Super League Trophies: | 0 Runner-Up:
    3 Champion's League Trophies: 2,10,22 | 4 Runner-Up: 8,12,19,24
    0 Triple Crowns:

Addicted
    Few things more pissed me along with all you named, i was on the edge of quiting on retirement circus, still here but not sure for how long, as long is more important how many acc or "friends" you have for support than preparing for match, sttategy or players skill dont feel like spending too much time anymore here, maybe is time to try out other manager game
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by drazen vtc View Post
    Few things more pissed me along with all you named, i was on the edge of quiting on retirement circus, still here but not sure for how long, as long is more important how many acc or "friends" you have for support than preparing for match, sttategy or players skill dont feel like spending too much time anymore here, maybe is time to try out other manager game
    we were much stronger on paper so to lose is very disappointing yeah right thanks, favourites utter crap you mean we are going to lose,i agree the complete total randomness of the results in this game utter nonsense,unless your side is full of million star players and spend spend you have no chance
    TheWhiteKirby likes this.

Apprentice
    Im all about logic. Dont show me numbers if they dont mean anything. My striker, amcs and wingers all have finishing in the 140% and shooting in the 120%. Dont tell me we cant make one ****ing goal and meanwhile my opponents MC with 60% finish and 70% shooting just "could not be stopped from scoring". If im gonna have a bad day as you say make my ratings reflect that. Dont make my team play in the 7s and 8s but lose to a team we were dominating on stats. Thats horse****.

Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Quote Originally Posted by TheWhiteKirby View Post
    Im all about logic. Dont show me numbers if they dont mean anything. My striker, amcs and wingers all have finishing in the 140% and shooting in the 120%. Dont tell me we cant make one ****ing goal and meanwhile my opponents MC with 60% finish and 70% shooting just "could not be stopped from scoring". If im gonna have a bad day as you say make my ratings reflect that. Dont make my team play in the 7s and 8s but lose to a team we were dominating on stats. Thats horse****.

Whats logical about anouncing your quitting and then still being here ?
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Hey dumbass im talking with others who are on the forum with the same sentiment. I said i quit the app not the forum.

Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Hey dumbass im talking with others who are on the forum with the same sentiment. I said i quit the app not the forum.

Yep , murican to the core arent you ? Straight to the personal insults ,no concept of civility and yet you wonder why most of the world hates you and in some parts of the world you are shoot on sight targets. I cant imagine why that would be the case.
    Still I cant see the logic of quitting an app but still frequenting a forum talking about that app , that sir is illogical. Now be a good murican and go hate somewhere else.
    Last edited by Kelpie Grant; 02-24-2019 at 02:20 AM.
    Dreamkiller05 likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Yep , murican to the core arent you ? Straight to the personal insults ,no concept of civility and yet you wonder why most of the world hates you and in some parts of the world you are shoot on sight targets. I cant imagine why that would be the case.
    Still I cant see the logic of quitting an app but still frequenting a forum talking about that app , that sir is illogical. Now be a good murican and go hate somewhere else.
    Lol dont talk to me about civility when the only purpose of your comment was to try to make me look a certain way or discredit me. 0 input to the topic of the thread, only made that post to try attack me for some reason. I give respect only when given. Imagine if I got on your post about formations and all I said was "you're asking for formation advice but then wonder why you lose?" That does nothing for you, only against you.

Stay off the thread if you are triggered by me quitting top eleven and talking amongst others who are considering the same or have gone through similiar issues. I know what you're going to say next- You're bad at the app. Actually, im quite good. I was damn near undefeated until this recent update and it seems like im not the only who has noticed the change.

Dont agree with thread- stay off of it. Don't talk to me about civility when you barge into a conversation you have no input toward. Good day, dumbass.

Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Lol dont talk to me about civility when the only purpose of your comment was to try to make me look a certain way or discredit me. 0 input to the topic of the thread, only made that post to try attack me for some reason. I give respect only when given. Imagine if I got on your post about formations and all I said was "you're asking for formation advice but then wonder why you lose?" That does nothing for you, only against you.

Stay off the thread if you are triggered by me quitting top eleven and talking amongst others who are considering the same or have gone through similiar issues. I know what you're going to say next- You're bad at the app. Actually, im quite good. I was damn near undefeated until this recent update and it seems like im not the only who has noticed the change.

Dont agree with thread- stay off of it. Don't talk to me about civility when you barge into a conversation you have no input toward. Good day, dumbass.

Gentlemen and ladies of the jury............I rest my case.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    Gentlemen and ladies of the jury............I rest my case.
    Lol you must be super foreign. If you could understand english you would realize everything I said completely puts you in the wrong lmfao

Club History
    0 Triple Crowns:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast