• 4 Post By dkhissi1994
  • 5 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By dkhissi1994
  • 1 Post By regwardcole
  • 1 Post By Richie72

Thread: It's time to say goodbye

It's time to say goodbye

Hello guys , hope everyone is great
    I have been playing TOP ELEVEN for 6 months starting from september , even though I'm enjoying and feeling the challenge while playing the games ,however it is consuming a lot of my time I spend on , and recently with Nordeus latest decisions I started thinking that It's time to prepare for my departure .. it's been a great pleasure to share the fun with you

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Good bye
    2 posts ?
    not much to share
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Hello dear , I created this account to stay in touch with the game's latest updates
    USARABAT likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by dkhissi1994 View Post
    Hello dear , I created this account to stay in touch with the game's latest updates
    Please go already

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk
    Altiplano likes this.

Addicted
    I have been playing TOP ELEVEN for 6 months starting from september , even though I'm enjoying and feeling the challenge while playing the games ,however it is consuming a lot of my time I spend on , and recently with Nordeus latest decisions I started thinking that It's time to prepare for my departure .. it's been a great pleasure to share the fun with you
    Would you like a song for your departure ? This is specially for you baby <3
    Kaizer Franz likes this.

Famous
    OK, thanks and bye bye....

I guess we see your some time later.....