Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Twan
  • 2 Post By jcohen42

Thread: What is Happening. Is this fixed.

What is Happening. Is this fixed.

I have been playing the game just over 2 years, am on level 30 and have really do enjoy playing...with the exception of the odd spurious game - and have won 14 leagues, 4 champions leagues and 6 cups. I have never bought a token and constantly view max number of adverts to get green tokens.

But the last 4 seasons have infuriated me, and made me think this is has got to be fixed. I train players like mad, always get them to 120-125%. Last 4 seasons running i have been between 7 and 10 points clear after 15 games, nearly always scored more and conceded less than opponents and had top scorer.
    Then in each of these seasons strikers suddenly stop scoring (whichever formation i put out), defence starts shipping 3-4 goals a game, and i get key players (usually free kick takers) sent off. This is despite using same formation in 2nd half of season against teams using same formation - who i beat comfortably in the first half.

First time this happened i did not think a great deal about it. 2nd time was crazy - i was 12 points clear at halfway and drew about 7 games in a row. Third time i was pipped by a team who won 13 games in a row who were about 20% lower. Then this season - won 16 drawn 1, in champions league SF.....scored 81 goals (30 more than anyone else) ....then lose next 7 in a row, including champions league SF after being 3-0 up in first leg. I am losing 2-0 and 3-0 to teams who are abandoned and I have 8-10 supporters. No players sent off in first 17 games, and 4 players sent off in 4 games. Always strikers or free kick takers. I even used 50 green tokens to train another player in free kicks as a back up.....and hey...he got sent off after 22 minutes of champions league SF.

Somebody please explain this if you are able, because i do not think you need to be conspiracy theorist to think something is not quite as it seems. My hunch is that it is a mechanism to try and force you into token buying higher level players.

thanks

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by Twan View Post
    I have been playing the game just over 2 years, am on level 30 and have really do enjoy playing...with the exception of the odd spurious game - and have won 14 leagues, 4 champions leagues and 6 cups. I have never bought a token and constantly view max number of adverts to get green tokens.

But the last 4 seasons have infuriated me, and made me think this is has got to be fixed. I train players like mad, always get them to 120-125%. Last 4 seasons running i have been between 7 and 10 points clear after 15 games, nearly always scored more and conceded less than opponents and had top scorer.
    Then in each of these seasons strikers suddenly stop scoring (whichever formation i put out), defence starts shipping 3-4 goals a game, and i get key players (usually free kick takers) sent off. This is despite using same formation in 2nd half of season against teams using same formation - who i beat comfortably in the first half.

First time this happened i did not think a great deal about it. 2nd time was crazy - i was 12 points clear at halfway and drew about 7 games in a row. Third time i was pipped by a team who won 13 games in a row who were about 20% lower. Then this season - won 16 drawn 1, in champions league SF.....scored 81 goals (30 more than anyone else) ....then lose next 7 in a row, including champions league SF after being 3-0 up in first leg. I am losing 2-0 and 3-0 to teams who are abandoned and I have 8-10 supporters. No players sent off in first 17 games, and 4 players sent off in 4 games. Always strikers or free kick takers. I even used 50 green tokens to train another player in free kicks as a back up.....and hey...he got sent off after 22 minutes of champions league SF.

Somebody please explain this if you are able, because i do not think you need to be conspiracy theorist to think something is not quite as it seems. My hunch is that it is a mechanism to try and force you into token buying higher level players.

thanks
    Maybe change tactics.. for the 2nd half of the competition...

Like the players getting of winning so easy before all the games.. maybe more subs in every game to keep your players sharp

Its like my goalkeeper 122%.. he plays get a 9 then 8 then 9 and then all of the sudden he makes a 5 and I lose that game because of him

thanks
    I do get very tough matchups every 3 to 4 seasons but you losing 7 in a row is extreme. I am too low level compared to you to know better but i do wonder if others also experienced this. My own personal worse was 3 losses in a row that cost me the league that 1 season.

But frankly, after reading what you wrote. I seriously think the game engine decided you werent supposed to win so you had that bad run. I just didnt think the trolling could last that long

Dreamer
    welcome to the fixed game engine,i agree when this happens it does make you think, the worrying thing is this is happening all to often at the moment and only those who are cheating or spending are beating the game

Thought i would see what happens if i took Maloukees advice - change tactics.

So I took off my 3, 7 star attackers and highest scorers.- introduced some 4 and 5 star 18 year olds, put everyone in my half of the field - except 1 up front and went for Hard Defending. long ball, counter, back arrows on all but 3 players, against 1 of the best players in my league.

Result - He had 6 supporters at home to my 1. I got 32% possession - 6 shots in total for me compared to 18 for him.......and i won 4-0.

No amount of reasoning, logic or tactical competence would have made me do this - think that just about does it for me with the game.
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Thought i would see what happens if i took Maloukees advice - change tactics.

So I took off my 3, 7 star attackers and highest scorers.- introduced some 4 and 5 star 18 year olds, put everyone in my half of the field - except 1 up front and went for Hard Defending. long ball, counter, back arrows on all but 3 players, against 1 of the best players in my league.

Result - He had 6 supporters at home to my 1. I got 32% possession - 6 shots in total for me compared to 18 for him.......and i won 4-0.

No amount of reasoning, logic or tactical competence would have made me do this - think that just about does it for me with the game.
    That's a crazy score. I don't blame you, the game engine only feels like it's going to get worse. Nordeus have backed themselves into a corner with too many problems to fix. The game is basically doomed.
    iansyorkcityfc and Altiplano like this.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

Rookie
    Imagine the thread your opponent would write about troll loses
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Dreamer
    Maybe Nord should have a "one size fits all" game engine - just like association games whereby stars count.
    Now too frequently random and troll results.
    Anyway you had a taste of what's is like to have lower quality team defeating a higher quality opponent😂
    Cheers

What is a troll. I am a bit old school for all this techno stuff.

Is that a spoof player or is it a programme to make things happen given a set of circumstances ?

By the way - my opponent is also on my friends list and in my association - he thought it was absolutely hilarious.