Like Tree8Likes
  • 6 Post By pleasures
  • 2 Post By Richie72

Thread: Excitement for new season

Apprentice

Excitement for new season

Gone......

Normally really enjoy day 1 with all the negotiation buzz of buying and selling.....tomorrow i may not even bother loggin on....well done Nordeus RIP topeleven

Same here. I always bought most of my new players on negotiation at day 1. Now I’ll have to take my chances in auctions.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by pleasures View Post
    Gone......

Normally really enjoy day 1 with all the negotiation buzz of buying and selling.....tomorrow i may not even bother loggin on....well done Nordeus RIP topeleven
    Yep !! Cats amongst the pigeons tomorrow in the cattle auction !! what greedy BARSTEWARDS Nordeus have become !! Turned their backs on loyal members like we never really mattered !
    They'll come along with new features (that suck) just to side track us and try to help us forget the **** they are doing, offer us a free 3 x pack of greenies when our dummies fall out and offer us a cheap and nasty redeem code for 2 tokens when we drop our toys out of the pram !
    Not this time Nordeus, not this time !! You can stick your cheap and nasty prizes where the sun doesn't SHINE !!!
    Altiplano and FishFlicks like this.

Yep, Nordeus has sucked a lot of excitement out of the game. The steady destruction of player markets is the #1 reason I'm quitting.
    DRAGONS SC

THE PERMANENT END

The negotiation is one of the features gamers interact with each other.

What is the point of buying players towards the end of the season?

The excitement of transfer has gone.

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

Yep total bs. Spent about half an hour on the transfer auctions but couldn't get any players, they are going for a crazy amount of tokens. Used to love logging in and seeing if I had got a new player though negotiation or if I had to up the offer, or steal a player from someone else once the fee was set. Now it's boring might try the auctions in a couple of days, but if it's still crazy I won't bother.