Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree278Likes

Thread: Season 116 - Are you ready?

VIP
    Average players rating 7.45 and 1-1 only...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-1wdddd.jpg

Season 116 - Are you ready?-auctions-market.jpg

Am having a tough day at the auction market. And none of these guys are 99 percent and i can't get anyone for less than 10 tokens.
    Think i might have to go 3 to 4 star if i wanna spend less than 10 tokens per player.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Am having a tough day at the auction market. And none of these guys are 99 percent and i can't get anyone for less than 10 tokens.
    Think i might have to go 3 to 4 star if i wanna spend less than 10 tokens per player.
    Spend more tokens or spend more greens... Up to 20 tokens is fine for a 5 star 18yo fast trainer imo.
    EastsiderSG and WindKwality like this.

VIP
    7% stronger opponent... Average player rating 7.78... Opponent's goalie saved 2 free-kicks...

Season 116 - Are you ready?-1wddddd.jpg
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Cup 15:0.... nice(not my match)
    Last edited by Zyletka; 03-03-2019 at 10:29 PM.

Dreamer
    Current level 9
    Training level - max out since level 7

Due to my higher quality team on paper, fellow opponents who were slightly lower in quality see my team as the one to beat. 2 teams did some upselling cos of that. ( all of a sudden they have 18years old who were nearly 9 stars players) There's a nemesis who always support other opponents and change time schedule of matches to ensure that I do not attend

This season - again no expectations
    A top 4 position will do
    As for the other competitions - due to game engine favours the underdogs - don't expect much
    Cheers
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Season 116 - Are you ready?-transfers.jpg

The tide has turned after having a really bad 1st day in the auction market.
    The time to buy is apparently when Europe is about to wake up or during mid day here in asia during a regular workday.

Managed to get a few steals and though the team stills need 2 players, the managers is relieved he was still able to buy some reinforcements/replacements despite the negotiations lock down within budget. Happy!

Quote Originally Posted by Chai View Post
    Current level 9
    Training level - max out since level 7

Due to my higher quality team on paper, fellow opponents who were slightly lower in quality see my team as the one to beat. 2 teams did some upselling cos of that. ( all of a sudden they have 18years old who were nearly 9 stars players) There's a nemesis who always support other opponents and change time schedule of matches to ensure that I do not attend

This season - again no expectations
    A top 4 position will do
    As for the other competitions - due to game engine favours the underdogs - don't expect much
    Cheers
    Your team might surprise you! Keep the hopes up!
    How does upselling work? Still possible now with all the recent changes?

Famous
    Feeling sad lost the cup already..

home 4-2 but lost away 0-2......

Can not help to blame my goalie again even above 100%...... his rating is like 8-9-9-5-7-5-...

But in the big games of the cup and CL last season he scored not good.. and this was a scout when I bought him for 69 tokens , 119% quality......

I bench him now and put my 3 star goalie in the team... when he plays before always straight 7-7-7-7-7-7

I try him now.....

Also my super striker from both of 120% above are not scoring and low grade.... I replace them also... lets see what this season brings

Maybe better get from the youth academy and train them?

Dreamer
    What a lovely day to start a new season
    A slap on the face
    20 % lower in quality

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast