Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Can this game be more stupid???

Quote Originally Posted by Rémy Sala View Post
    This game is a troll this season.
    Last season I won more than 3-0 against 75% and 70%.
    Now we end up with draws or defeats.

Attachment 119176
    Attachment 119178
    Attachment 119180
    Attachment 119182
    Attachment 119184
    Attachment 119186
    Dont worry i almost got eliminated from cup vs 40% lower quality team.

I train all my players white skills every season and loose or draw against 15-20% weaker teams with random players. I have 3 W, 3D, 3L so far this season in the league which is absolutely ridicolous considering the teams I played against tbh.
    Always my GK lacks motivation or it just wasnt to be. Getting really annoyed by this bs, think I'm gonna retire after this season.

There are so many better football simulation games out there, where it actually gives you something back for investing a lot of time.
    milpol and iansyorkcityfc like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    I train all my players white skills every season and loose or draw against 15-20% weaker teams with random players. I have 3 W, 3D, 3L so far this season in the league which is absolutely ridicolous considering the teams I played against tbh.
    Always my GK lacks motivation or it just wasnt to be. Getting really annoyed by this bs, think I'm gonna retire after this season.

There are so many better football simulation games out there, where it actually gives you something back for investing a lot of time.
    name one simulation where you play against real people in real time.
    ФК МЕДАК II - 62 x Liga; 33 x Liga Sampiona; 21 x Kup; 3 x Super Liga: 2 x Super Kup
    nastupi: Frisanco (AMR) 771, golovi: Frisanco (AMR) 768; asistencije: Frisanco (AMR) 522

Quote Originally Posted by lespa View Post
    name one simulation where you play against real people in real time.
    Top eleven lol

i never lose either i win or i learn
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Dreamer
    you learn what? that no matter how good your team is, a robot is better? ))) hahaha don't make me laugh, this game is done. terminated. 50% of conversations in this forum are about trolls and fixed results... what can you possibly learn? how to get trolled in 3 quick steps ))
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by funker View Post
    you learn what? that no matter how good your team is, a robot is better? ))) hahaha don't make me laugh, this game is done. terminated. 50% of conversations in this forum are about trolls and fixed results... what can you possibly learn? how to get trolled in 3 quick steps ))
    obviously i didn't learn enough to know once i see favorite above my team name means i'm going lose 4 v 1 WTF

VIP
    Stupid game...

Can this game be more stupid???-1vyyyy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ludo_Mansio View Post
    Completely agree. Start of the season is pretty much random as far as I can tell, before it all settles down. Maybe it's an attempt to mix the leagues up, who knows.

Does it make any difference if you play a load of friendlies pre-season instead of training?
    Finally someone else notices this! I think Nordeus puts a "Handicap" on better teams at the beginning of the season, I have no evidence of this except 20 seasons of playing the game and noticing the strange results. It happens just about every season. I guess they have to do something to even things out but it gets very frustrating.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by gertojeda View Post
    Finally someone else notices this! I think Nordeus puts a "Handicap" on better teams at the beginning of the season, I have no evidence of this except 20 seasons of playing the game and noticing the strange results. It happens just about every season. I guess they have to do something to even things out but it gets very frustrating.
    often if the team at the top has a high goal difference it generally balances out as the below start to to score more goals

Quote Originally Posted by gertojeda View Post
    IMHO, this is just a troll random game which decides automatically when to troll you and you can do nothing in this case to change the result. E.g., till 2 days ago I haven't lost a single point in any of the matches I played. During the last 4 matches I hardly won 1-0 against the last team of the league and had a draw 0-0 against the 13th team of the league + lost champions league 3-0 and cup 3-1 to much lower ovr opponents with abscent managers. Recently this game engine has no logic.

No need to build a team! No need to train your players! No need to visit the matches - All the results are predetermined the 1st day of each season. CRAP!!! Dear devs - just look how you really ruined a perfect game
    funker likes this.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast