Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Flow
  • 1 Post By Flow

Thread: Waste my data just to get wasted

Apprentice

Waste my data just to get wasted

As topic, in ucl i face some opponent, yes i know his tactic well, long with super defensive and my team rate better than him, as well as individual player rate (balanced). While his team unbalance, even At home with 15% support on my side, his team possesion is even against me, and my player get all the card.

But what surprise me is he smash my team by 7 goals, i cant believe it... My team 130% and his team 114%, and before that i almost beaten by 90% team, and the most frustating is my 155% GK save none but his GK going berserk by saving 7!

Tactical mistake? I guess no, because at first minute my team score 2

And i after that i decide to sit back (as my AM suggest me to do that) because i know his tactic i decide to follow , after i choose to sit back defense, then boom 2 goals for him, then i decide attack again, and boom again, i check my AM, he said the same thing over and over again like before lol.

Well maybe my mistake, i forgot this game logic sometimes weird and the AM sometimes betray you lol.

Been there many times, you know when it will not work, any tactical change you make it wont affect your game, because the game already decide to put your team down.

So well I had enough with this game, i'll never go spend my time and data for their ads again, no use training, no use building strong overall based team

Bad season, bad day, meet so many draws manipulator, and weird mutant team that doesnt care train other skill just one, i call it off for this season.

This game is really in broken state right now.

Ps. I dont care losing that match, but giving my team 7 goal away? And almost beaten by 90% assoc team? both of them are super mutant (based on their team rating), so i like the stupid person wasting so many data and time, thank you nordeus.
    Last edited by Flow; 03-23-2019 at 11:57 PM.
    milpol likes this.

I cant find a report post option so I will lodge a protest manually. I object to the use of the word "rape" in this context. It should be removed considering the connotations of the word and the audience this game can and does reach.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    I cant find a report post option so I will lodge a protest manually. I object to the use of the word "rape" in this context. It should be removed considering the connotations of the word and the audience this game can and does reach.
    Alright im already change it, sorry my bad because i had a bad day from day to night, look like this game decide to put my team down yesterday, draw, lose and lastly huge lose.

Just want to point out one thing here, this game algorithm need to be fixed, they cant just fix mutant problem and tanking by removing GK train and other thing but let the algorithm of this game runs like crap.

Playing many managerial game before, so far only this game that really confuse me and boiling my head lol.
    Kelpie Grant likes this.

Dreamer
    turn off AM its rubbish and don't follow time and time again AM would say we have them even when we i would be losing what a joke