Like Tree19Likes

Thread: 100 Token Players

Famous

100 Token Players

Just seen one.
    Anyone else?100 Token Players-image.jpg
    Richie72 and Glitza like this.

Rookie
    I know this isn’t the point. But you have 2.71K tokens? What’s the big deal?
    dareng, jcohen42 and Glitza like this.

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    I've got 1200. A few years ago you could still farm tokens from videos. A lot of the older players still have the benefit from that.
    king7eric likes this.

Rookie
    I just meant he is effectively the Man City of topp 11. Lol if I had nearly 3k in tokens I wouldn’t be moaning about the price of players. Although 100T is ridiculous.

I’ve bought 2 players today. Both 18 LB and GK for the combined sum of ......27T. I think that’s reasonable.
    Last edited by The Destroyers; 03-03-2019 at 12:10 PM.
    Altiplano likes this.

Rookie
    How can I get tokens. Am having 0 tokens at the moment

Famous
    Quote Originally Posted by The Destroyers View Post
    The reason I've got so many tokens is that I don't get sucked into bidding wars like this associationless level 11 player did.
    And I'm not moaning the price of players on auction today, it's better entertainment than the TV.
    I merely wanted to bring to the attention of Nordeus the laughable and highly predictable result of their decision to close negotiations during the first 3 weeks of the season.
    No negotiations pushes more people into auctions and drives prices up. A byproduct of this is the increased amount of first time posters in the forum telling Nordeus where to stick their game.

Best I've seen today was 80...

Everything above 50 is way to much. 50 can be a reasonable price in my opinion for a young player who doesn't need a lot of greens and can start for multiple seasons. Still a much better deal than scouts.
    maloukees likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Altiplano View Post
    The reason I've got so many tokens is that I don't get sucked into bidding wars like this associationless level 11 player did.
    And I'm not moaning the price of players on auction today, it's better entertainment than the TV.
    I merely wanted to bring to the attention of Nordeus the laughable and highly predictable result of their decision to close negotiations during the first 3 weeks of the season.
    No negotiations pushes more people into auctions and drives prices up. A byproduct of this is the increased amount of first time posters in the forum telling Nordeus where to stick their game.

I fully understand what you are saying. With no negotiation and only the auction list to buy players , prices have gone up.
    That’s a given. What I am saying is you can still get players for less than 10T.

Ok so you may have to wait till midnight lol.

Still while you have 3k worth of tokens then prices shouldn’t matter.

Spend those shiny gold tokens. Not much else you can do with them.
    Altiplano likes this.

I bought 4 players , 3x18 y/o and a 19 y/o for a total of 25 tokens , add 400 greens between them to the total and I have 4 x 100 token players for a fraction of the cost.
    I am having fun watching auctions though , sort of the only good thing about this stupid decision by Nordeus.
    The Destroyers likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice
    Thats a lot of token for one player, if that player is a fast trainer maybe worth it, could keep him for 4 season. if no then RIP token.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast