• 5 Post By Simon lee
  • 2 Post By EastsiderSG
  • 1 Post By maloukees
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Game gone to pot !

Rookie

Angry Game gone to pot !

I give up , the game has gone you can't sign the players you want anymore , without it costing 3 times the tokens it did with negotiations , the assistant manager telling you how many training sessions you needed has gone completely , you have a better team , more supporters , better form and still lose 3 or f 4 games on the trot , every game is now a lottery , nopoint in tactics , player ability , training or supporters , let's hand back all the tokens, get a dice one roll each highest score gets the points because you now can't change or affect a thing !
    TAFIDA, milpol, iptables and 2 others like this.

Addicted
    agree on all, with closed negotiations ppl need to get more influence in youth academy and/or assistant, either getting young player from academy that you need not randomly or setting assistant to offer you a player that you want not his choice that is usually overpriced and uselles

I disagree on most. Apologies but i really do.

1) Negotiation was exploited in so many ways, it is a fairer playing field without it. None of us can use it anymore.
    2) Trolling affects us all so isnt it fair as well? Win some lose some
    3) I personally feel more supporters help but not too much to disadvantage players who do not join facebook groups
    4) Player ability and white skills still rule, maybe nerfed but for sure it still rules
    5) Tactics probably does matter, at least the defensive attacking part

There are many still getting doubles and trebles despite what you feel.
    They cant all be better than you, its a matter of whether you can afford the time since it got tougher
    maloukees and milpol like this.

Famous
    Mostly not agree, most of it was abuse Boy tricksters so removal for all is the best optionally so everyone has the same play fields and and changes
    EastsiderSG likes this.

Rookie
    So your happier using 3 times the tokens for players you used to ? Don't know where your getting them from wish you'd tell me I'm level 58 and only not been promoted once , I train my team 4 times a day , keep up morale , change my weaker players at the start of a new season , alter tactics to counter opposition , be stronger in all departments and have people watching and lose 3 or 4 on the trot if you say all that doesn't matter and it's better for everyone now , how ? You say people are still winning doubles and trebles so it can't be any worse if they won them before and are winning them now why change ?

Dreamer
    thats the nordeusless game engine for you,and on the subject of transfers the only good thing they did was give your tokens back in the auctions never cared about the negotiations,or would you rather rather lose 20 tokens not to win a player,i tell you norderipoff must have been laughing all the way to the bank with that one,can you really tell me i was bidding against a real player

Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    So your happier using 3 times the tokens for players you used to ? Don't know where your getting them from wish you'd tell me I'm level 58 and only not been promoted once , I train my team 4 times a day , keep up morale , change my weaker players at the start of a new season , alter tactics to counter opposition , be stronger in all departments and have people watching and lose 3 or 4 on the trot if you say all that doesn't matter and it's better for everyone now , how ? You say people are still winning doubles and trebles so it can't be any worse if they won them before and are winning them now why change ?
    Yes i pay more for players but so does everyone else. I get trolled and so does everyone else. I cant make tokens anymore through negotiations and everyone cant too.

But we are very different cos i am a level 14 while you are at level 58. I know it aint easy at your level. Most important is i never experienced the good old days. So i have no clue how good the game can actually be? Seems like most here feel they would prefer the older versions
    Last edited by EastsiderSG; 03-20-2019 at 04:58 PM.
    dareng likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    I havent spent more tokens on players this season over any other season but then again I set reasonable price limits on player I need and wont go over those prices. Then again I set my squads up so I really only need to change out 3-4 players each season. Ok it may have taken a few hours more to get those 3-4 players because of the new inflation caused by no nego market but that is the only problem for me. I should say I never really used the nego market much because it took even longer to acquire a player and at times could be just as expensive. In a few seasons the auction market will settle down as well , I think there may have been a bit of panic buying at the start of this season which should ease off as people get used to the new way.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

You are right about the panic buying! I had a few slots to fill at the 6th day i think and still managed to get a 80 plus 19 year old at 1 token.
    And i was like 1 minute, i went in for a look see and got lucky. Yeah, he aint super high value so doesnt train that fast but for 1 token, its still a bargain.
    So its really how we managers manage and adapt to our new top eleven. Thats what we are supposed do right, manage!
    Kelpie Grant likes this.