Thread: Is this normal?

Is this normal?

Is this normal?-screenshot_2013-04-30-11-21-11.jpg

Since it can do this? This one in number red, it since it is possible, if I when I try to do algun signing and I do not have money, says to me that I cannot do anything and that if I want to spend money that buys with tokens mas money. Since it is possible that this player has mas of-4 worn-out millions?.

He will have 7 days to pay back the money otherwise he will lose his best players and with regard to buying players you must have the money that covers the transfer amount!
    F.C. United
    League Won 11
    League Runner up 4
    Cup Won 3
    Cup Finalist 3
    Champions League Won 5
    Champions League Finalist 9

Season 23 Level 23

United Til I Die
    League Won 12
    League Runner Up 4
    Champions League Won 2
    Champions League Finalist 7
    Cups Won 1
    Cup Finalist 2

Season 32 Level 27 (Retired)

Banned
    yes, it's possible.

eg: he had 4 Million.
    1. he bid 2 players which had market value 4M each player before any of these auction ended. And he got these players.
    2. he bid 1 player when the player had value 3.9 M. The auction ended at 8 M player's value. And he got this player.

sorry for my bad grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by reddeviljohn View Post
    He will have 7 days to pay back the money otherwise he will lose his best players and with regard to buying players you must have the money that covers the transfer amount!
    If, but ... since it has managed to remain in red numbers? For that to remain in red numbers is impossible, since the game does not leave me to buy nothing does if I do not have money. For that to if? That to I throw?.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jey2208 View Post
    yes, it's possible.

eg: he had 4 Million.
    1. he bid 2 players which had market value 4M each player before any of these auction ended. And he got these players.
    2. he bid 1 player when the player had value 3.9 M. The auction ended at 8 M player's value. And he got this player.

sorry for my bad grammar.
    ok, ok, Already I understand, thank you very much. A greeting.