Thread: A nonsense

A nonsense

So, do you know what? There are times you play a much weaker team and they beat you. Over the last few days I have played one team 4 times in the cups. My averages were 107% to their 93%.

Having lost the first match I figured I would match up their tactics for the champions league game knowing I was the much stronger team but alas another defeat without a goal.

I should also state that the manager never turned up for any of the four games.

The third match ended 0-0 with me having70% possession and 18 shots to their 5.

Finally tonight, I scored a goal but.ost 2-1 and went out of the CL.

So against a team where I am much stronger, I have a grand record of 3 defeats and 1 draw. I have played them many times over the seasons and generally been the better team.

This really grinds my gears though. How can this set of results be possible? And for the record my career is shown A nonsense-32af4f22-1a22-4624-ba4f-b6d75a8de0d5.jpgand without ever having spent a penny so I am nonoob!

Nonsense results!

I have had the same experience against much weaker sides I think there is some kind of cheat going on again the opposition manager never watched the games they were a level below me as well

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by chebloke View Post
    I should also state that the manager never turned up for any of the four games.
    Quote Originally Posted by abrahams125 View Post
    I have had the same experience against much weaker sides I think there is some kind of cheat going on again the opposition manager never watched the games they were a level below me as well
    This is my biggest complaint against the game. I understand that sometimes the weaker team can win, just like in real football. But this game does not punish ghost teams and ghost managers nearly enough. I train my team to 40% bonuses every day, and I watch every game unless it is at like 4 am or something. I would say 90% of the time when I play a weak team, my opponent is not watching, and you can tell they don't train so their bonuses are surely not 40%. But their team does fine.

I get that the game was created to make money for Nordeus but this seems like such a bad business model. How does Nordeus make money? Getting managers to buy tokens and team stuff is only part of it. Most of Nordeus's money comes from having us watch ads (like to get green packs). Managers who have given up and never log in obviously aren't buying tokens but they also aren't watching ads. So why doesn't Nordeus punish managers who don't participate? Why don't they better reward active players who spend a lot of time in the game and watch ads? An abandoned team that is >20% lower than me should never beat me.
    Last edited by TropikThunder; 03-23-2019 at 10:15 PM.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker