Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc

Thread: scripted result [OR GAME ENGINE DESPERATELY TRYING TO HELP OPPO WIN}

Dreamer

scripted result [OR GAME ENGINE DESPERATELY TRYING TO HELP OPPO WIN}

2 scripted games both with same result
    !st game league match me 132% oppo 104% oppo manager present after dominating all early possession i score 1-0 game engine say oh no your not going win oppo scores 7 mins later from that point on oppo dominate game to the point in the second half all highlights became oppo corners over and over again maybe manager change to attack, seemed more likely game engine desperate for oppo to win end result 1-1 possesion 58-42 yet second half i had no visible game highlights bizarre
    2nd game Asso match after winning first game easily 3-0 second game was very strangely scripted for oppo first 25 mins oppo have 2 players sent off i score from second dismissal free kick 1-0 i should then of completely dominated game oh no no rather bizarre goal for oppo from halfway line scored by a defensive player?!!!! oppo not pesent as no change to formation i then get constant highlights of oppo attacks not one for me again corner after corner , result 1-1 possession rather strangely 46-54 in my favour surely should have been more as oppo had a DMC AND MC sent off again it seemed to me game engine hell bent on me to lose

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    2 scripted games both with same result
    !st game league match me 132% oppo 104% oppo manager present after dominating all early possession i score 1-0 game engine say oh no your not going win oppo scores 7 mins later from that point on oppo dominate game to the point in the second half all highlights became oppo corners over and over again maybe manager change to attack, seemed more likely game engine desperate for oppo to win end result 1-1 possesion 58-42 yet second half i had no visible game highlights bizarre
    2nd game Asso match after winning first game easily 3-0 second game was very strangely scripted for oppo first 25 mins oppo have 2 players sent off i score from second dismissal free kick 1-0 i should then of completely dominated game oh no no rather bizarre goal for oppo from halfway line scored by a defensive player?!!!! oppo not pesent as no change to formation i then get constant highlights of oppo attacks not one for me again corner after corner , result 1-1 possession rather strangely 46-54 in my favour surely should have been more as oppo had a DMC AND MC sent off again it seemed to me game engine hell bent on me to lose
    The engine decided to make it more exciting for you! Are you dominating your league? I think association games are scripted more often than other match types. Lots of upsetting results.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    The engine decided to make it more exciting for you! Are you dominating your league? I think association games are scripted more often than other match types. Lots of upsetting results.
    yes in league more or less won the title unless complete game engine troll meltdown, but its more the asso game that's more bizarre two players sent should of ment total possession domination but no where to be seen in fact oppo played better ?????!!!!
    as a footnote second season i played this game not knowing what i now now, i won a champion league 2nd leg knock out game with just 8 players having three players sent off two in first half one in second in the first leg i had one sent as well in real or normal game that simply wouldnt happen,

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    yes in league more or less won the title unless complete game engine troll meltdown, but its more the asso game that's more bizarre two players sent should of ment total possession domination but no where to be seen in fact oppo played better ?????!!!!
    as a footnote second season i played this game not knowing what i now now, i won a champion league 2nd leg knock out game with just 8 players having three players sent off two in first half one in second in the first leg i had one sent as well in real or normal game that simply wouldnt happen,
    Those blokes at Nordeus are sadistic. I swear they get a rush giving us these 'WTF' moments. lol
    truthfully i never had more than 1 player sent off in a match. maybe you were that dominant and to level the playing field means having you play with less players. and they always pick the important matches to hit us. i wonder if losing on purpose prior helps

Dreamer
    makes the game interesting, but the inconsistent results against lower teams is starting get annoying for many here,the worse result this season was 3-3 draw with a team almost 60% less than me 131%-78% they actually lead 2-0 at one stage then got a goal in last 5 mins to draw no manager present,76-24 possession just ridiculous
    EastsiderSG likes this.