View Poll Results: So How do we do this?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Stop troll match results

14 63.64%
  • I'm ok with troll results

2 9.09%
  • Players out of position penalised

8 36.36%
  • I'm happy having a goalie as a left winger and top scorer

0 0%
  • Make preparation, training and player quality important

14 63.64%
  • Transfer system needs overhauling

12 54.55%
  • Reward Top players

12 54.55%
  • I'm planning on leaving game and deleting it.

5 22.73%
  • (IQ >10) Yes It needs a few changes

15 68.18%
  • (IQ < 10) I'm happy with the way it is at the moment

0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: How can game be improved?

How can game be improved?

I am seeing too many friends and association managers leaving this game, stop playing and deleting this game.
    Why because the managers input now is so minimal as to not be important.
    Game engine has taken over nearly all decisions.
    Game play is now even more unrealistic.

So what to do?

1) Game engine needs to stop making troll games
    (i.e. deciding result before the game is played and not taking any of the teams characteristics into consideration)
    2) players out of position - need to have a clear disadvantage to those who play in correct position, not rewarded.
    (I have had players out of position who got man of the match awards)
    3) The team preparation, training levels and player quality needs to be addressed.
    (They need to mean something, and have a bearing on match result)
    4) Transfer system needs overhauling
    (at the moment it's ridiculous)
    5) Top scorers,ratings and assists need to be rewarded
    (maybe a golden boot award(s) for players in stats, but reduced % loss at end of season would be better...maybe only extra 10% from each category
    so possibility of gaining 10% if a player wins all 3 categories)

There's probably lot's more that you can think of that I've not mentioned, but these I think would make a good start.
    What do you think?
    gizzmo likes this.

Travian and Ogame etc. now they've lost it pretending to be Nordeus. These companies with millions of players. In order to increase their income, they followed similar paths and lost. We spend time game, we play for pleasure, we are to enjoy, watching videos, taking monthly card and we follow innovations. While we are doing this, we must have a difference from the managers who don't, but there are no trawling results and errors. Making it difficult to innovate and leaving people in details is an opposite to the understanding of games. The player in the development of the limit should be removed, more attention to the interested and interested managers will of course be more powerful and invincible, we are playing, we do not manage the team of real people

Troll matches need to be reduced not stopped, in real life there are 1 or 2 unlucky matches x Season not 6 or 7 . They also need to revert back the beatability margin to 30%, we can't lose against 30%+ weaker teams - Huesca will never beat Barcelona , Huddersfield will never beat Man. City even if they play 10 or 20 times the match. They said they want realism but this in NOT realism.

Matches like this one happen once in a season, not 5-6 times like in T11

How can game be improved?-ayfrj.jpg

“Football is born in the brain, not in the body"

Why are you comparing to real life? It's a game, so we're playing a game. The strongest wins, who are very interested, taking care of wins. You are ignoring the reason, Emotion, ambition, perseverance, which is in real life but not in the game

Quote Originally Posted by Anarşi View Post
    Why are you comparing to real life? It's a game, so we're playing a game. The strongest wins, who are very interested, taking care of wins. You are ignoring the reason, Emotion, ambition, perseverance, which is in real life but not in the game
    I think what he meant was that the developers were trying to make the game more realistic and true to real life gameplay in matches....however if anything it's got worse. Not even remotely realistic.

I've just won 6 matches on the trot to find my team, bar 2 players, all lost moral and had low moral? Now that is not realistic!
    IImaestroII and Anarşi like this.

Reward Top players

Quote Originally Posted by Blast View Post
    I think what he meant was that the developers were trying to make the game more realistic and true to real life gameplay in matches....however if anything it's got worse. Not even remotely realistic.

I've just won 6 matches on the trot to find my team, bar 2 players, all lost moral and had low moral? Now that is not realistic!
    I'm using Google translation, maybe I didn't understand what I said. What I want To say is that there are absolute facts that happen in the real world of football but cannot be reflected in the game. Emotion, ambition, continuity, fan pressure, etc. we're playing. There should be no restriction that the game is constantly online and the people who follow it will develop their teams. And They must win, the troll should not result

Anarsi your correct. Many things influence real life that can't possibly be replicated in a game. Some of these things are part of TE such as moral, fan pressure and match readiness. But none of these have any impact on the results.
    As the game stands it appears that nothing that we do as managers influences the results. The results are concocted by a game machine and appear to have no rhyme or reason. I think for a team at the moment to have no losses at end of season is neigh impossible.
    Development of teams is pointless.

A while back TE sent us a questionnaire asking if the matches were more realistic and true to life. Since then they have become more and more absurd.
    Something has been changed in the game engine which is ruining the game play.
    I understand the need to make money, but not at the expense of ruining the very thing your trying to make work.
    There are a lot of loyal fans of this game whose patience is being sorely tested.
    Others who have possibly less invested in the game are just leaving.
    So what is being done about this? If anything at all?
    505 and Anarşi like this.

Just won League and Cup....so half the team lose moral..????
    Obviously moral is not linked to results and is just formulaic or maybe just random....how intelligent is that?

Played a team as the favourite. Maxed training 10%, preparation superb...lost 3-2....????
    What more can you do?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast