Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: I think it's naughty...

I think it's naughty...

When you buy a player from auction and his morale is 0% and his condition is 37%.
    I paid nearly 2m for him! You should be able to see these things so it can reflect the price.

Or you should just get them with full condition and morale after purchase. When you're higher level you're going to be wasting even more millions when trying to buy a good player. For example, I am level 9 and my most expensive player costs nearly 16m; I find it pretty stupid getting him in bad condition...
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    Team: Presheva FC

How about when you get to Level 17 and you end up playing over 100 million for a player.
    thon likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by sweeper4football View Post
    When you buy a player from auction and his morale is 0% and his condition is 37%.
    I paid nearly 2m for him! You should be able to see these things so it can reflect the price.
    why you think they sold him then? be grateful he is not injured as some sell players once injured
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

Banned
    LOL, exactly! They give him to you injury free if he was injured when the manager sold him, but they cant give him in a better condition and morale?

Nordeus: "Here ya go mate! We applied free red packs and instantly healed his broken hip, but he still blubbers like a baby and is in a zombie-like coma, so it is your job to apply blue and green packs respectively."
    thon and MoonMaiden like this.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Arijanit View Post
    Or you should just get them with full condition and morale after purchase. When you're higher level you're going to be wasting even more millions when trying to buy a good player. For example, I am level 9 and my most expensive player costs nearly 16m; I find it pretty stupid getting him in bad condition...
    Nice sig. dont know how long it will last though.....

Quote Originally Posted by shwanko07 View Post
    why you think they sold him then? be grateful he is not injured as some sell players once injured
    Greatful? Oh ok..... I'm so greatful that i have to use about 4 blue packs and 3 green...

Greatful? Oh ok..... I'm so greatful that i have to use about 4 blue packs and 3 green...
    better than 15 reds .. condition is low.. just wait a a day extra or two and he will be 100% .. but what you will do with if he is injured for 10 or 15 days ?
    players will be low in moral, bcz they were found not needed and were ignored by previous club .. why you think they sell him? bcz he is not good use for them and thus been benched and ignored alot
    my team @ http://forum.topeleven.com/team-show...ears-fc-2.html
    League : winner (S1, S2, S3, S6, S7) , runner up (S4*, S5*) * was in holiday away
    CL: Winner (S4, S7), runner up (S2, S3, S5, S6)
    Cup: Winner (S3)

It is all about what or how the seller handles that player.
    I guess that he didn't let him play often, or his performance are so poor that he just sell him after a match.....
    2 blue packs and a day rest and the player is as new
    MoonMaiden likes this.
    Playing with team: Oranje

Oh I didn't know he sold him becuase he did not need him? There was me thinking people sold their best players!! LOL...

I know this is a game and not the real thing but when a real club buys a player they normally have a fitness test etc, if anything shows up like an injury or something then the club might ask to have the fee reduced. Now in this game I don't see why you should be able to see the players morale and fitness, if it's low then the fee should relate to that.

sweeper.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast