Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Buster Keaton

Thread: Can Nordeus explain the real reason of the 24 hour policy vids

Can Nordeus explain the real reason of the 24 hour policy vids

Can any of the administrators/Nordeus explain why we have this ridiculous 24hour policy of the vids

What is the reason behind it

Every day we have a Topeleven Day (server restart) why is Nordeus taken our freedom away to collect the vids during the topeleven day (like the old way)

Its really frustating the players with this nonsens

Greetings Buster

I really miss the old days freedom to collect the vids during the day (between the server-restart)
    USARABAT, milpol and Kelpie Grant like this.

Pro
    yes this decision was awkward ... I hope they stop being arrogant and share with us the reason ....

I can think two possible reasons

One is that they want to reduce the available videos, so did that instead of saying , ok from now on, you can see only 20 vids per day.
    The other reason is something about acounting.

But don't expect any explanations.
    It's not in their policy to answer questions like that.
    Marketing and communications it's not their strong point

Pro
    first reason I don't think it's correct ... if they want to reduce they could have reduced the amount from 25 to 15 rest per day and continue to allow users to farm whenever they want ... but no they didn't do this they just change the policy regarding the time of farming ...

and yea transparency regarding the making of decision is absolutely rubbish ...

we don't know who make the decision , how many person are they and also we don't know how the decisions are made .... we don't even know if complaints are even heard and discussed or just thrown in garbage or deleted before they reach the board of direction