Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos

Thread: Average age influence

Rookie

Average age influence

As I know average age does affect team performances - if your opponent has a lower average age will likely have more possibilities to win.

But average age also takes into account the reserves... so if I have lots of 18-19 years old players (maybe from youth sector) my average age will be very low. Right?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by theclubber View Post
    As I know average age does affect team performances - if your opponent has a lower average age will likely have more possibilities to win.

But average age also takes into account the reserves... so if I have lots of 18-19 years old players (maybe from youth sector) my average age will be very low. Right?
    If you are right, which is not impossible, then this is serious mischief on Nordeus behalf. Let me explain here a bit:

All the game is set on fast trainers between 18 -21 year of age. All of us are trying to find the best of them and sooner or later we ll have low age players in our lineups. The thing is that if Nordeus wanted to sake things up a bit, ti would be better to give that (small don t get me wrong) edge to teams that have bigger average age, which would be logical and more realistic as well, since in real football it applies the opposite way.

Therefore some of us, who are trying to get trophies as well, would take into consideration that we need somewhat older players (with our young fast trainers as well) to our squad in order to compete for trophies.

(Lastly this could be better for Nordeus as well -more rests needed to train older players - more money for them...-)

Where did you find this tip?

I don't think I've ever seen a suggestion that average age has an effect on the outcome of games. Where did you get that from? Would be interesting if true.

Rookie
    I frankly don’t remember, but I remember when once I lost a game and from the screenshots I posted here someone noticed the average age and told me that it could affect the performance.
    Maybe he/she just supposed it, I don’t know.

Anyway it happens sometimes I lost against much younger team even though the percentage is the same, so I thought it could be a right analysis.

Might be true. I was previously thinking its because grey skills are all 1 percent for example speed for DC DMC hence a penalty but maybe it is age! Having said that i still prefer to keep old semi mutated players rather than young players with high grey skills.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Might be true. I was previously thinking its because grey skills are all 1 percent for example speed for DC DMC hence a penalty but maybe it is age! Having said that i still prefer to keep old semi mutated players rather than young players with high grey skills.
    all a bunch of hokum the game engine decides we choose any players

Rookie
    Of course it’s the game that decides how things are meant to be.
    In every managerial game it’s up to the engine.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    No, that's not true.
    Age has no impact in game-play or performance.

Where is the effect of low age ?
    When the new season starts, I check my opponents in CL and and Cup to see the age of their players (also observing some other things) so to know what I can expect from them later.
    A young team probably will increase a lot it's quality in a few days or in the finals.

Also behind a young team, usually there is an active and ambitious manager.
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html