Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By gogs67
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: where are the mangers

Dreamer

where are the mangers

please tell where are all theses active mangers in 15 games so far only 2 have been live and only 1 had "friend" support and even then that teams manger was not present
    7 league games 2 manger support 1 friend no manger present
    4 CL NO NO MANAGER PRESENT
    4 CUP NO MANGERS PRESENT KNOCKED OUT OF CUP IN SECOND ROUND
    I HAVE HAD MORE % POSSESSION IN EVERY GAME YET WON ONLY 7 DRAWN 2 AND LOST ALL THE REST
    AND LAST LEAGUE GAME I WAS TOLD GOOD INDIVIDUAL PLAYERS ,BUT I NEED BETTER TEAM WORK WTF WHAT A LOAD OF COMPLETE RUBBISH

AND ALL THE CL AND CUP SIDES ARE 57 WHILE I AM 56
    BEYOND A JOKE

Famous
    I play a guy regularly in Cup and CL every season, he's a level below me but always has a full 7* team (8* for him I guess) and he usually has over 70 supporters. Still only gets the 15% bonus thankfully
    lespa likes this.

The players on my list are still active as well. Did a cleanup last season. Still supporting me and i do likewise. Only 2 quit out of 50 last season after the negotiations change.
    lespa likes this.

Dreamer
    i'm thinking of the oppos not from friend list,another game today yet another non oppo manager present

I guess alot of managers are busy or feel their attendance doesnt count for much so decided to skip attending altogether
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Dreamer
    I thought this game was all about watching etc

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    I thought this game was all about watching etc
    Right? Nordeus makes more money from having us watch ads rather than having us buy tokens so you would figure getting us online, watching and active would be good for their business. But I guess they aren't any better at the business side than they are at the gaming side.

Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I guess alot of managers are busy or feel their attendance doesnt count for much so decided to skip attending altogether
    Honestly I think neglected teams without a manager online get a big game engine bonus. It's ridiculous. There's no way we should struggle against a -50% team with no training, no bonuses and no manager but we all see it happen over and over again.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

I could not agree more. It is ridiculous that inactive/abandoned teams actually get a bonus when playing an active manager during a live match. My current league has an abandoned team in first place without a loss yet.

I just do not understand why TE deters managers from watching and managing our teams during matches. I do not see how they make money with this strategy and it builds negative goodwill towards the game.

I can only hope TPB helps change this in games going forward.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Alot of inactive teams are really strong. Its no fault of TE though. Many experienced players here have 2nd accounts that they touch once in awhile. When they do log in, they make their team insane and leave it to the AM. Also alot of us are meeting teams whose managers quit recently as well. They seem normal or lowly rated till you check their Individual quality. Massive white skills.