Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Flow

Thread: if this not a troll, then what ?

Apprentice

if this not a troll, then what ?

alright, i just want to share my experience for this season.

so far, not going really well especially in league, i dont know why but in league match, my GK is plain stupid.
    his rating is always goes 5-5-6-6-7-5, and already conceded almost 20 in 9 match! , but almost all of my opponent GK doing really well against me, save 7-10 or 5 shots at least, even 2 rate GK save a lot than my orange GK, and yeah almost all of my opponent manager didnt attend the match.

but my GK doing really well in UCL , so far he conceded 0 always clean sheet.

dont know whats wrong with my team in league, is this game want to bring my team down in league?

this is soo weird, feel want to sell him but he doing great in UCL...
    Well maybe i will give up on league and keep him, thank you nordeus

* Almost all of my league opponent manager didnt attend the the match (only one attend and i beat him, yes im not attend that match and he did lol), Almost all of my UCL opponent manager attend the match. So not attending the match somehow boost team performance eh ? you better respect people effort nordeus...
    Last edited by Flow; 04-11-2019 at 11:44 AM.
    milpol likes this.

I know, had the same result. What I did was buy another goalkeeper and I switched to the new goalkeeper in the league and kept the other keeper for cl and the cup, hope you come back in the league!

Pro
    this game is becoming ridiculous and stupid .... don't lose your temper because a virtual game with has an unfair irrational algorithm written by stupid programmers ...

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Di Immortales FC tactics View Post
    I know, had the same result. What I did was buy another goalkeeper and I switched to the new goalkeeper in the league and kept the other keeper for cl and the cup, hope you come back in the league!
    Already give up, with so many draws and lost its almost impossible for me, because the other teams rate is bigger and better than me... but well who knows ;D
    Quote Originally Posted by USARABAT View Post
    this game is becoming ridiculous and stupid .... don't lose your temper because a virtual game with has an unfair irrational algorithm written by stupid programmers ...
    Yeah, its out of control, every update they made, game become more weird. Maybe i will not attend any match from now, its useless.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by Flow View Post
    Already give up, with so many draws and lost its almost impossible for me, because the other teams rate is bigger and better than me... but well who knows ;D

Yeah, its out of control, every update they made, game become more weird. Maybe i will not attend any match from now, its useless.
    My new strategy.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Apprentice

if this not a troll, then what ?

OP, I could have written your experience as my own, word for word. I don’t think it’s your goalkeeper though. Iv read enough from others on here, to conclude that what is happening, is either handicapping of teams who have maybe done ‘too well’ over the last few seasons, and Nordeus is allowing some of the same level players to have a chance rather than lose interest (possibly at the expense of the player handicapped and being constantly trolled), or that players white high skills now count for little and overall quality of team is the determining factor, or maybe a combination of both of these.

Here’s my CL form. Just an unlucky 1-0 loss in the only game I could not attend, the rest I win. The guy bottom of my group who I comfortably beat twice, is 2nd in my league despite only 2pts from 18 in CL. He held my to a troll like 2-2 draw in league.

My players are the only ones in the league to have been trained individually, to have single figure grey skills and high 150%+ whites, with some of my older generation with 300%+ whites skills. This has been my dominating factor for 8 seasons but now seems to count for nothing. The team with the best overall team rating, made up of scout players with high grey skills, has dominated the league. I’d normally have no problem beating a team like this until recently. My team are 100% but deceptive as my players individually, have always performed better due to higher white skills.

Here’s my current league position with 4 troll defeats already, all where I dominated and had some nonsense reason from the assistant like ‘some of our players went missing, but we missed some good chances’ . Seems to be predetermined as nothing you do in game makes a difference. The team below me here ‘MKK’, beat me 3-1 despite losing to a team that I beat 10-0 on the first day of the league. Makes no sense. Goalkeeper has been scapegoated by the assistant and game once, but it’s not him every time, when we dominate but don’t score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Seeker85; 04-12-2019 at 01:53 PM.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    OP, I could have written your experience as my own, word for word. I don’t think it’s your goalkeeper though. Iv read enough from others on here, to conclude that what is happening, is either handicapping of teams who have maybe done ‘too well’ over the last few seasons, and Nordeus is allowing some of the same level players to have a chance rather than lose interest (possibly at the expense of the player handicapped and being constantly trolled), or that players white high skills now count for little and overall quality of team is the determining factor, or maybe a combination of both of these.

Here’s my CL form. Just an unlucky 1-0 loss in the only game I could not attend, the rest I win. The guy bottom of my group who I comfortably beat twice, is 2nd in my league despite only 2pts from 18 in CL. He held my to a troll like 2-2 draw in league.

My players are the only ones in the league to have been trained individually, to have single figure grey skills and high 150%+ whites, with some of my older generation with 300%+ whites skills. This has been my dominating factor for 8 seasons but now seems to count for nothing. The team with the best overall team rating, made up of scout players with high grey skills, has dominated the league. I’d normally have no problem beating a team like this until recently. My team are 100% but deceptive as my players individually, have always performed better due to higher white skills.

Here’s my current league position with 4 troll defeats already, all where I dominated and had some nonsense reason from the assistant like ‘some of our players went missing, but we missed some good chances’ . Seems to be predetermined as nothing you do in game makes a difference. The team below me here ‘MKK’, beat me 3-1 despite losing to a team that I beat 10-0 on the first day of the league. Makes no sense. Goalkeeper has been scapegoated by the assistant and game once, but it’s not him every time, when we dominate but don’t score.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah, in my league its not just me that won previous league but there three of them, and guess what? They has been trolled too, a bit unfair but oh well.. its nordeus thing

Apprentice
    mate its not troll
    Its MAGIC

Keep calm and enjoy the show
    Don't get bothered about trolls too much