Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG
  • 1 Post By dominiclhouvum

Thread: Is this even possible???

Rookie

Is this even possible???

Club goals in career is lesser than the number of goals scored during this season. He's my friend but I thing this is a bug or maybe because of I am using an older version of T11 or is he cheating? One day he was lesser than me and the next it skyrocketed to him being in the first position. Even a few seasons back had a guy who's player was rated as the overall best even though almost all his game ratings was 7 on an average. Bug or cheating?

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Club goals in career is lesser than the number of goals scored during this season. He's my friend but I thing this is a bug or maybe because of I am using an older version of T11 or is he cheating? One day he was lesser than me and the next it skyrocketed to him being in the first position. Even a few seasons back had a guy who's player was rated as the overall best even though almost all his game ratings was 7 on an average. Bug or cheating?

I believe it might be a bug. Can you have a look at your matches from 17th to 19th? Are those the matches the goalscoring was excluded? Alot of us are plagued with bugs and similar issues during those days. Goals added inaccurately, stats incorrect, wins became losses, etc.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    I believe it might be a bug. Can you have a look at your matches from 17th to 19th? Are those the matches the goalscoring was excluded? Alot of us are plagued with bugs and similar issues during those days. Goals added inaccurately, stats incorrect, wins became losses, etc.
    Ok I haven't checked that will do it and answer this .

Ok I haven't checked that will do it and answer this .

It doesn’t have to include all the matches. Some of us are affected by 2 matches while others 4 matches. But all within that date range
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    It doesn’t have to include all the matches. Some of us are affected by 2 matches while others 4 matches. But all within that date range
    But what I want to point out is his career club goals vs the present season goals scored. Not at all possible. I mean goals scored during the present season goes into account of his career goals right? Than how is his lesser than the total goals scored during this season?

But what I want to point out is his career club goals vs the present season goals scored. Not at all possible. I mean goals scored during the present season goes into account of his career goals right? Than how is his lesser than the total goals scored during this season?

Yes, it should not be less. And were u able to pinpoint the matches that were excluded? It would help support when u report it if it bothers u

Rookie
    Yes, it should not be less. And were u able to pinpoint the matches that were excluded? It would help support when u report it if it bothers u
    No I am not that much bothered cause he's a friend but a little curious about the possibility of the goal scored Hy his player. That's all. But thanks for hearing me out .

EastsiderSG likes this.