Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By pleasures

Thread: Watching season drift away

Rookie

Thumbs up Watching season drift away

Since my association games last week all 1-1 draws I've lost one 2-0 and drawn the rest 1-1 , no matter if I'm stronger ,got more fans , watched the game not watched the game last game I was stronger had 8 supporters to 0 and an absent manager 75 % possession 3 times as many shots , I also have the second highest scorer in the league ( who hasn’t scored for a week ) so you make substitutions tweak tactics and go to all out attack and you watch and realise no matter what it’s another draw and your season has gone. nordeus please stop the pre set results

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon lee View Post
    Since my association games last week all 1-1 draws I've lost one 2-0 and drawn the rest 1-1 , no matter if I'm stronger ,got more fans , watched the game not watched the game last game I was stronger had 8 supporters to 0 and an absent manager 75 % possession 3 times as many shots , I also have the second highest scorer in the league ( who hasn’t scored for a week ) so you make substitutions tweak tactics and go to all out attack and you watch and realise no matter what it’s another draw and your season has gone. nordeus please stop the pre set results
    yep about halfway through season i new that was happening to me as well

Apprentice
    , game is just a joke now, no reality, skill or management, just a fixed pile of ****
    funker likes this.

My biggest frustration is I’ve always finished in top 4 for the 8 consecutive seasons I’ve played. By the end of a season my team overall is above 100% and go on a long winning run. But it’s to little to late as there’s always a runaway leader, who started the season at overall 100% or more. Now without paying money to get gold I’ve no way of competing with these sides when I’m promoted. When this season completes I’m going to play the next season with no transfers in what so ever. Save all the gold and following season see if I can buy some higher quality players. It’s getting boring to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by obwales View Post
    My biggest frustration is I’ve always finished in top 4 for the 8 consecutive seasons I’ve played. By the end of a season my team overall is above 100% and go on a long winning run. But it’s to little to late as there’s always a runaway leader, who started the season at overall 100% or more. Now without paying money to get gold I’ve no way of competing with these sides when I’m promoted. When this season completes I’m going to play the next season with no transfers in what so ever. Save all the gold and following season see if I can buy some higher quality players. It’s getting boring to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    try saving greens as well it can be done,saving enough gold might take a couple of seasons to buy players,you can save up to if not over 700 greens then use to train top 11 players at the beginning of season, makes your top 11 better % at start,then train as normal through season between games and play matchs adds to % all this though will not help if game engines decides its not going to be your season sadly