Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By EastsiderSG

Thread: Match Times

Match Times

Is there anyway to get into a league or server with kick off times at a more reasonable hour?

All of my games this season across all 3 competitions have been at ridiculous times (4am, 11pm, midnight) and I can’t make most of the games.

Is there a way to change this or am I just stuck on a server with crappy kick off times?

Quote Originally Posted by Tornado88 View Post
    Is there anyway to get into a league or server with kick off times at a more reasonable hour?

All of my games this season across all 3 competitions have been at ridiculous times (4am, 11pm, midnight) and I can’t make most of the games.

Is there a way to change this or am I just stuck on a server with crappy kick off times?
    What level are you? If you're Level 1 then you have to take what you're given, but higher levels you should at least get your home fixtures at a reasonable hour.

Another thing is to check your nationality matches where you are.
    Last edited by talisman; 04-26-2019 at 03:48 PM.

I’m level 4, I never played properly until this season so I’m not sure what the first 3 seasons were like.

Just adjust the nationality to whichever country/continent suits your timing. I do rotational shift work so I adjust it every quarter and it works like a charm. Home matches only ya
    dave1311 likes this.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    and remove friends from far away regions
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html