Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By vad
  • 1 Post By KenoticFC

Thread: How I won Champions League

vad
    Apprentice

How I won Champions League

The gods have smiled, and I completely forgot about the final game in Champions League - so my team had no 10% bonuses, no 100% morale, no my inspiring presence with the additional bonus, no smart adjustments of team mentality etc etc etc - neither of those things Nordeus keeps us believing make an impact. That's how we beat the opponent, pretty much equal team where the naive manager apparently did everything he was supposed to, and accordingly paid for his mistake. So I'm looking forward to Nordeus' traditional cheers for my proper management.
    Last edited by vad; 04-26-2019 at 05:04 PM.
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Dreamer
    Congratulations!!

Quote Originally Posted by vad View Post
    The gods have smiled, and I completely forgot about the final game in Champions League - so my team had no 10% bonuses, no 100% morale, no my inspiring presence with the additional bonus, no smart adjustments of team mentality etc etc etc - neither of those things Nordeus keeps us believing make an impact. That's how my team beat the opponent, pretty much equal team where the manager apparently did everything I neglected to. Congratulations.
    Congrats! I have my final later today. I may use the same strategy, especially since I've noticed that everything that used to help you win in Top Eleven now only causes you to lose. This is so strange, I think Nordeus overplayed their hand trying to even things out between active and non-active owners, we've figured it out.

Its easy to win the Champions League. Just dont be Juventus
    Francicic01 likes this.