Thread: quick question about youths unsigned into the next season

Rookie

quick question about youths unsigned into the next season

Hi, if for example I have a new youth coming through the system just before the end of this season, and I don't sign him until the new season starts. He will then be 19 and have lost a star?

Thanks.

Apprentice
    Yep .

Addicted
    what is the best day to start building my youth upgrades so that the next new players that are produced appear on day 1 of the next season. (I know that it won't always be day 1, but I would like for it to be day 1 some of the time)

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by tarcanes92 View Post
    what is the best day to start building my youth upgrades so that the next new players that are produced appear on day 1 of the next season. (I know that it won't always be day 1, but I would like for it to be day 1 some of the time)
    I don't think it's a big problem at the beginning as you're just lowering the amount of days in the first lot of upgrades. It's when you get to the final one that you need to be careful, as that is when you will be on that constant loop for the remainder of your time playing the game. I think July mentioned having it on a 12 day loop as of the 2nd day of a season rather than the first. Can't remember why though.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1