Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By 505
  • 2 Post By iansyorkcityfc

Thread: 33% difference

Dreamer

33% difference

well lets see what happens in tonights 1st super cup game 33% between me and oppos, troll could be on cards after todays 1st game ........

Rookie
    It can be much worse... deep breath

Sendt fra min SM-G955F med Tapatalk

Addicted
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    well lets see what happens in tonights 1st super cup game 33% between me and oppos, troll could be on cards after todays 1st game ........
    i officially quit (but for a laugh i connected today for a quick look) and LOL LOL LOL my 2nd team 87% drew 0-0 with a 37% team in the cup.
    Nahhh i'm missing nothing.. waste of time and space this game. might re-consider if they do some serious fixing. nasty and naughty nordeus

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Richie72 View Post
    i officially quit (but for a laugh i connected today for a quick look) and LOL LOL LOL my 2nd team 87% drew 0-0 with a 37% team in the cup.
    Nahhh i'm missing nothing.. waste of time and space this game. might re-consider if they do some serious fixing. nasty and naughty nordeus
    i won but the crazy stats for the match,118% -85% 53%-47% poss? 16-16 shots???? i won 4-0 yet game against abandoned team in cup 63%-37% 19-9 shots all in my favour lost 1-0 complete bonkers......

I am also done with this game. Too many unpredictable things going on. Last season was struggling but today I lost the cup in the first round (with 10% bonus on all players, 99% condition and full moral and 15% support) from a weaker team, without manager presents and any support (0-1; 1-1). This is a 3rd time in last 4 season that I am losing first round in the cup.

Last 3-4 months it was hard to find the motivation to stay in the game and altho I bought a couple of players this season I am quitting a game regardless. At times it was fun to play. I won league title 33 times in 60 seasons. The rest I was most of the time 2nd or 3rd, 19 CL trophies, and 7 cup trophies. I never bottled a season once!

After playing nearly 5 years this game, sorry to say, it's time to stop since this game is asking more and more time but with no logical rewards for my input but rather frustration.
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by 505 View Post
    I am also done with this game. Too many unpredictable things going on. Last season was struggling but today I lost the cup in the first round (with 10% bonus on all players, 99% condition and full moral and 15% support) from a weaker team, without manager presents and any support (0-1; 1-1). This is a 3rd time in last 4 season that I am losing first round in the cup.

Last 3-4 months it was hard to find the motivation to stay in the game and altho I bought a couple of players this season I am quitting a game regardless. At times it was fun to play. I won league title 33 times in 60 seasons. The rest I was most of the time 2nd or 3rd, 19 CL trophies, and 7 cup trophies. I never bottled a season once!

After playing nearly 5 years this game, sorry to say, it's time to stop since this game is asking more and more time but with no logical rewards for my input but rather frustration.
    yep same here nearly seven yrs playing never seen so many illogical stats and results,in football defeats can happen,but here it defies logic, spend all 1st day of new season setting side up only to see unfold in one game knowing there is absolutely nothing you can do before during or after,do they honestly think long term players are going to carry on accepting it,you only have to look at revues on apple store to see what issues people have about the game
    Der_Ryan_M and Richie72 like this.

Famous
    imagine it IRL:
    Sevilla Fan: When she/he is sobbing after Fiasco against Slavia
    You: Hold my beer... I'm playing with Top Eleven