Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree333Likes

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.   Thread: [Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

1.   This is the last staff post in this thread.   #1
    Administrator

[Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March

[Announcement] - Negotiations Changes - Coming 3rd of March-negotiations-changes.jpg

Hi Managers,

Beginning next season (3rd of March) we'll be introducing some changes to the Negotiations transfers system.

Negotiations Window
    From the upcoming season, direct transfers through Negotiations will only be available during the last week of a season. The Negotiations Window will be open from the 22nd to the 28th day of a Season. Making or receiving offers for players will not be possible outside of the window.

Player Negotiation
    In addition to that, a single player will only be able to be directly transferred through Negotiations one time per season.

All other aspects of transfers through Negotiations will remain as usual.
    dsio, Metalord, Kökbörü and 3 others like this.

Addicted
    bad move, why not first week?????? Buying player last week to have it lose star few days after????

Dreamer
    omfg are you serious? why? i mean, what is the reason behind these changes? worst idea i've ever heard... why shouldn't i be able to buy a player in the first week of the season??? can't believe this sh*t. nordeus really wants us to leave this game )))

This change is to prevent the upselling from one account to another for creation of mutants.

In addition to that, a single player will only be able to be directly transferred through Negotiations one time per season.
    This is good and will help to finish that trick.

The Negotiations Window will be open from the 22nd to the 28th day of a Season. Making or receiving offers for players will not be possible outside of the window.
    This gonna be the end of negotiations as a TE feature .
    No one will spend 20-30 tokens to buy a player at the end of the season.

For God's sake, does anyone of you playing seriously TE ?
    Glitza, dsio, Francicic01 and 4 others like this.

Addicted
    oh dear that is me gone !!!!! who the hell wants to buy a player at the end of the season and lose 20% a week later ??? !!! only person benefitting from this is a tanker !!!

Dreamer
    Thank you. I really like it. But i havent bought one single player via negotiations for last 5 years, so I like mainly the second part to stop all these upseling ****s.

Good job

Addicted
    Hey assholes, from where i should buy players than? Market is the most useless thing you have ever created. If Mirrowka said that he havnt bought any player from nego, than i havn't bought any from market. Jesus crist, why always they destroy good things and only create some ****s.
    Glitza, Richie72, 2mofo2 and 1 others like this.

Apprentice
    They might just as well remove the feature from the list.. That's absolutely rubbish move. Just take the whole damn feature out..
    Richie72, Kaplow and 2mofo2 like this.

Rookie
    Thanks Nordeus. Goodbye after tournament courses
    jarharnamme, Richie72 and 2mofo2 like this.

Making only 1 transfer of the player per season is a great move as farmers always pass the player through 4-5 clubs.

But buying the last week of the season is really stupid guys. I have used this feature only 3-4 times in my 59 seasons but I know many players who prefer to buy from negotiations. Dear developers - is it a secret for you that ALL the players build their teams during the 1st week of the season. Why the hell would I buy the player during the 27th-28th day of the season who will lose 20% quality in a couple of days

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast