Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: Never won cup

Never won cup

I find the League easiest to win, then the Champions League, then the Cup.

I have never won the cup, infact, I have never got past the qualifying stages.
    9/10 I always get the scouters and although I have a fairly decent team, mostly 5 stars in first team, never spent money to get tokens. It's quite frustrating as I don't have enough money for players and the Cup pays a lot of money.

How do you all do in the Cups?

I'm level 5 - addicted.
    kullehh likes this.

Apprentice
    im level 13 now and never won the cup the quarter final is as far as i got but i have won 11 league titles and 4 champions leagues without buying tokens but still cant win the cup

keep right on
    keep right on
    here to make the numbers up
    to take part is to succeed

Next season if I come up against another scouter, I'm gonna use 5 defenders and long ball it

11 out of 13 is quite good, well done!

Addicted
    I'm level 5 and have a poor trophy haul (1 CL and 1 Cup). Hoping this will be the time I win the League though.
    Rhondda Rovers (The Rebirth) - Season 5, Level 3

Career Progress:

League Titles - 3
    Cup Winners - 1
    Champions League Winners - 1

I share same thought, and was in same spot earlier on. Managed to win the league from lvl 1 - 3 and then got to a CL final which I lost after a penalt-shoot out. But when it came to the CUP, I just didn´t stand a chance from all scout/T-buyers.. Then this season I decided to invest and here we are: Quarter-finals.

I´m not saying that you can´t get/earn sucess without paying/buying for a a nice squad, but It´s quite impossible nowadays, especially on my server.
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Ljepoje View Post
    I share same thought, and was in same spot earlier on. Managed to win the league from lvl 1 - 3 and then got to a CL final which I lost after a penalt-shoot out. But when it came to the CUP, I just didn´t stand a chance from all scout/T-buyers.. Then this season I decided to invest and here we are: Quarter-finals.

I´m not saying that you can´t get/earn sucess without paying/buying for a a nice squad, but It´s quite impossible nowadays, especially on my server.
    No, it's not impossible. I'm no token buyer, nevertheless I won the cup last season when i was level 6 (cup was lvl8)
    El Pistolero likes this.

i know that feel bro..

i was always eleminated in the play off round.. and the last 16 would be my best achievement so far..
    El Pistolero likes this.
    www.mataramjogjafc.com

MATARAM JOGJA FC

"No Guts, No Glory!"

Apprentice
    level 4- got 2 championship one cl.. 0 cup lost at final . i hope this season i get a treble....

The current cup format is HELL for token buyers, especially on older servers where they get chucked in a cup to play non-token buyers a few levels above themselves that can buy 5* players off the transfer market to blow you out the water with not much of an investment in tokens but have the quality because they are 3 levels above you.

On newer servers I've noticed the cups are going to be dominated by the heaviest T-Buyers across the entire server so even for mediocre T-Buyers/T-Farmers its very difficult.

I'm on a older server but not at the top of it by any means and I've had 3 cup titles on the end of the old cup format, and even that was because I power trained my players to compete with players 2/3 levels above me in the Semi's/Final. If the old cup format was still around it would be likely I would be playing my friend team in the final every season from now on. It took me a year to rise up through the levels to become major contenders for winning the cup and now that I got there... Nordeus change the format.

I'm pleased I power trained my players and won the cup 3 times when I did because it won't be anytime soon I will get anywhere near winning the cup under its current format.
    Ljepoje likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Quote Originally Posted by CarlTaut View Post
    No, it's not impossible. I'm no token buyer, nevertheless I won the cup last season when i was level 6 (cup was lvl8)
    Join my server and see for yourself.. They would whoop your ass
    PROUD MANAGER OF...
    ____________________***______________________

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast