Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: So I have just won the cup....

So I have just won the cup....

First season ever, lucky enough to get a team a few games in that had qualified..so I haven't found it that difficult, yet I've seen plenty of people raging that the cup is too hard..

So can I expect a massive climb in difficulty next season?
    SimplySimon likes this.
    Liverpool FC - Team Showcase

"You'll Never Walk Alone."

#JFT96

I don't claim to be a Top Eleven expert but, if anyone would like advice, please don't hesitate to contact me through 'private messaging', I try to reply as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Sxrenity View Post
    First season ever, lucky enough to get a team a few games in that had qualified..so I haven't found it that difficult, yet I've seen plenty of people raging that the cup is too hard..

So can I expect a massive climb in difficulty next season?
    Wait to this time next year and most teams you face in the cup are active. You won cup 1st season playing new teams.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

i see, yeah i did play a couple of BOT teams, but i welcome the challenge! Can't wait to play a better side, i fancy a go at giant killing!
    SimplySimon likes this.

Love the spirit! You have a good side, so the draw will be tougher next year. The main reason for so many complaints is that the cup is based on quality rather than level, so you'll play some sides who can easily get much better players than you in the TM

Having said that, the challenge will only be a bit harder next year as you'll use your tokens to get good players and a lot of your opponents will be inactive

I got to the final this season, but the other finalists were a Level 5 with squad quality 36 - I'm only at 30 - and I lost 1-0
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

ah unlucky! i had it easy i guess, the bloke i played in the final wasn't too difficult, so i won 4-0.
    but i see what you mean.. my teams quality is nearly the same as some of my friends who are level 3 managers so i could end up being put against these levels yeah?

ah unlucky! i had it easy i guess, the bloke i played in the final wasn't too difficult, so i won 4-0.
    but i see what you mean.. my teams quality is nearly the same as some of my friends who are level 3 managers so i could end up being put against these levels yeah?
    Yes you will do.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

And higher
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Apprentice
    the teams who win the cups are the ones who improve most... I won the cup in my 2nd season, during my first season I entered late and still had a pretty bad team at the end of the season, at the start of 2nd i got the hang of it and improved my team by a lot. In 3rd season now my team was pretty good already (for a non-buyer) so there wasnt as much room for improvements.
    Bermuda Triangle, started 26.2.2013
    standings/trophies (9 seasons, 7 promotions):
    League winner: 4
    Champions league winner: 2
    Cup winner: 2

I won the championship and the cup, and today I have the Champions League final : D
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So I have just won the cup....-schermata-2013-05-03-alle-09.33.45.jpg   So I have just won the cup....-schermata-2013-05-03-alle-13.29.23.jpg  

I enclose also the screen of my team, do you like?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So I have just won the cup....-schermata-2013-05-03-alle-09.39.36.jpg  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast