score 3 -3
    possesion 44 - 56
    total chances 18 - 16
    average quality 86 vs 116

score 0 -6
    possesion 55 - 45
    total chances 17 - 19
    average quality 116 vs 118

No red cards in any of the games. The only game I was not present is the last one. In none of the games was the opposing manager present. So that is allready 7 games this season that seem off to me. In the last 56 seasons I have had the occassional result that felt wrong, but nothing like this. My team is pretty much the same aside from the improvements we all try to make each year.

Feels just very very off.
    and this is from your thread nik

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    it's not what we think that the game should be working but how the game works right now.
    A +30% in quality gives a slight advantage.
    But there are other factors too. Training and skills of players, formation and orders, coaching and actions.
    The same from opponent too.
    Anyway, if someone believes that the game is out of (his) control and it's more frustrated than fun, he stops playing or taking a break.
    Kelpie Grant likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Really the only results there , not withstanding what Niko has said ,that I would think might be a little "off" are the 3-3 draw and the 0-6 loss but both would fit into the my team wasnt at its best today and the other team was scenario.
    Any game where there is less than 20% average quality between the teams is should provide a pretty even contest as the teams arent that different really , a few % in each category maybe. If they were games where your 116% team was getting beaten by teams of maybe 85 -90% or lower and it happened a few times then I might get concerned but what you show here is in the realm of possibility on any given day and nothing to be upset about. I wouldnt call these troll results to be honest.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Dreamer
    maybe i am over reacting sorry if i come over that way KELPIE its nothing against you or anyone else here,so i have to apologise

Dreamer

game engine and overboard result script

so today home match -20% team to mine,i lost not 1-0 not 2-1 not even 3-2 all fair results in troll terms,no today's was the most appalling ridiculous score anyone could imagine bearing mind i'm topping the league by 5 pts at start of match day,result 1-5 how ??????, i'm out of all cups so team has full bonus,condition etc etc as not playing any other matches,game AI clearly from start had it in for me no game stats for almost 20 mins of game when it did come up neither side had any shots ? possession bar almost all for Oppo then he scores 1-0 Ai yes great idea we will send player off pen 2-0 goal again 2mins later 3-0 wtf ????? Ai has me clearly playing defensive which i never set, 2nd half 4-0 5-0 then goal for me grrrrrrrrrrrr game engine gone mad in extreme
    all this nonsense above scripted so 2nd and 3rd have chance of winning league
    i'll be even more annoyed if second place wins as player has poured greens into his team to build % twice this season his team is unbalanced in the extreme 150 % attack 151% midfield 117% defence ??????
    i want competitive games and league but not at a cost integrity of the game, watching stupid AI DRIVEN RESULTS LIKE ABOVE 1-0 I may have complained troll and got on with it but result at later stages in league were AI of game engine is deciding league is just insane and not what players want
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 05-22-2019 at 11:41 AM.

Dreamer
    and as i type this 2nd placed team has drawn with -30% team and player sent off lol i'm still topping league only just though still scripted and he has two key payers missing for next league game

hey man, I 'm getting tired with your posts .
    You 're playing 5 years , if the game is so frustrated, why don't you stop playing ?
    Not that I 'm a big fun of the game as it is now. I liked the old TE, before 2016 and like to hanging around the forum or some TE groups sometimes.
    I repeat levels and play for fun with my friends asso games only and some event if it's interesting.
    But you are really boring and your posts don't even have some photos with stats, rates, players, just too see what are you talking about.
    milpol likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    hey man, I 'm getting tired with your posts .
    You 're playing 5 years , if the game is so frustrated, why don't you stop playing ?
    Not that I 'm a big fun of the game as it is now. I liked the old TE, before 2016 and like to hanging around the forum or some TE groups sometimes.
    I repeat levels and play for fun with my friends asso games only and some event if it's interesting.
    But you are really boring and your posts don't even have some photos with stats, rates, players, just too see what are you talking about.
    if you don't like don't read simple

I can't
    If there is some new thread in general discussion I will read it.
    If they could have another section about troll results, with all those threads and posts, I wouldn't bother to read them.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Ποσιδονας View Post
    I can't
    If there is some new thread in general discussion I will read it.
    If they could have another section about troll results, with all those threads and posts, I wouldn't bother to read them.
    my post is not about a troll result as such 1-0 defeat i would not have posted, its that actual crazy game engine and its decision making before game we are told to do xyz and you can win but not game engine AI its xxx, in all the games its seems your not playing the oppo at all but the AI even if oppo manager is present
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 05-22-2019 at 03:37 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast