Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: another troll another day at office

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    merged
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Apprentice
    Gone top of the league after a real tough season...next 3 games are against teams in the bottom 4.....here comes the troll!!!!!!
    iansyorkcityfc likes this.

Dreamer
    QUOTE=pleasures;621931]Gone top of the league after a real tough season...next 3 games are against teams in the bottom 4.....here comes the troll!!!!!!
    if you were 12 points or more in front would the troll results happen ???

Apprentice
    2 trolls avoided...against the bottom of the table tomorrow.......

Troll avoided today by not logging in. I was the home team. Finished 1-1 and ended up in penalties. I won 5-4 but my ratings aren't great so I think had I logged in I would have lost. I was even 1-3 down in penalties and he missed 2 to win.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Troll avoided today by not logging in. I was the home team. Finished 1-1 and ended up in penalties. I won 5-4 but my ratings aren't great so I think had I logged in I would have lost. I was even 1-3 down in penalties and he missed 2 to win.
    don't you think that's kind of wrong and against the spirit of the game not to log in otherwise i'll be beaten don't think i've ever known a manager not go to real game of football so his side can win ?????

I feel if we log in and watch. The game expects us to do something to win SOMETIMES. And we have to make the right decisions or be punished.
    Some trolls i beat while watching required me to make a sub and i scored. And some required me to change to hard attacking or defensive or long ball.
    If you make a wrong move, you lose as expected. But if you make the right move, you win the game. I get this about 3 to 4 times a season.

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    don't you think that's kind of wrong and against the spirit of the game not to log in otherwise i'll be beaten don't think i've ever known a manager not go to real game of football so his side can win ?????
    Absolutely it's against the spirit of the game and also goes against the very ethos of T11.
    I have started threads elsewhere about the benefits of not logging in and whilst it might seem odd, I can categorically say that my team performs better when I'm not present. Which confirms in my mind that the game engine over-compensates the absent Manager.
    Plus my Missus isn't on my case every 5 minutes when I interrupt family events to watch a game. So it gives me some family time and less earache.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    i honestly don't know what to believe anymore. last season i won everything. 4/4 trophies. and by my history with this game, ALWAYS after a perfect season, next one is troll season. same thing is happening now, so far i had a draw with a 60% manager in ch league after leading 2-0 (he scored in 82 and 89), and today a 89 min win against a 40% team in cup. 24 shots and only 2!!!! on goal (i have no idea how can this be possible). my team is almost 120% and struggling with a 40% team just shows me that this season i won't win all trophies. that's how top eleven works for me and this is how i know seasons are programmed in advance. we'll see at the end of the season if i'm right about this or not.

I always have a much tougher season than usual after a perfect season so you're definitely spot on. Winning just 1 trophy if any the following season will be challenging and an accomplishment for sure. I experienced that the few times i managed a perfect season which is only 4.
    funker likes this.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234