Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Seeker85
  • 1 Post By iansyorkcityfc

Thread: Troll result.(GK recommendation)

Rookie

Troll result.(GK recommendation)

Here I have a bloody big problem with this game. I have a GK recommendation where you get to choose between 3 GK my present GK is not at all bad he has a 108% overall but what the hell happens when there's a recommendation??? He performed so poorly even when all my defenders midfielders,wingers and strikers have 9-9-8 ratings and still I lost 2-1. Yes he was stronger but he had no manager, his players ratings were 7-6 and still I lost. How the hell does that happen and this happened twice with this same bloody team in league. I am so pissed. First this game keeps me in a league where the overall team strength is far far stronger than me. Lots of tankers. Nordeus what the hell did I do wrong that thou hast to lined me up with these cheaters,token buyers and monsters. I feel so helpless. 10th in league and yes I enjoy the competition but sometimes it's pointless if you get troll results. ( Look at my GK ratings) today I got a recommendation not the daily one but that weekly one. And it seems my keeper has to perform so ****ty at that moment, like , from Buffon (juve) to Buffon of PSG.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Apprentice

Troll result.(GK recommendation)

Have you tried different formations? You effectively only have one attacking minded player. If you play a back four with 2 DMC’s and MC, MR, ML you will struggle to score. Push your Wingers to AMR/L and see how that works. IMO you need at least 3 attacking minded players to get the 3 goal threat contribution players, that Nordeus seems to allocate to your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Seeker85 View Post
    Have you tried different formations? You effectively only have one attacking minded player. If you play a back four with 2 DMC’s and MC, MR, ML you will struggle to score. Push your Wingers to AMR/L and see how that works. IMO you need at least 3 attacking minded players to get the 3 goal threat contribution players, that Nordeus seems to allocate to your team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    my problem is how the game engine manipulates league results more often for the non present or inactive managers
    dominiclhouvum likes this.