Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: game engine makes decision ?

Dreamer

game engine makes decision ?

If no oppo manger is present how does game engine decide or even follow non present manager tactics,i lost in SC today on pens fair enough,but oppo manager not present, clearly in 1st half the oppo team was playing defensively as they barely left own half,i scored goal 2-1 to me on agg at that point,2nd half different story altogether oppo tactics had changed and it was attack after attack nothing i did in game could change what i was watching, my question is why if non present oppo manager did game engine decide to change the oppos tactics? surely this gave that manager an extra advantage and not really sportsman like,the oppos tactic should of stayed the same and if he was beaten because of them tough luck

Addicted
    i've said this thing like 3times (maybe 4) the last two years.

active managers should be (more?) favoured in nd out of the match.....
    WindKwality and dave1311 like this.

Dreamer
    i had game last season couldn't watch but game engine made sub for after injury to AMR was the sub my other 4* AMR no engine had other ideas by putting a 3*AML ???? which ment i had illegal formation !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i had game last season couldn't watch but game engine made sub for after injury to AMR was the sub my other 4* AMR no engine had other ideas by putting a 3*AML ???? which ment i had illegal formation !!!!!
    It wasn't an illegal formation, just a player in the wrong position which would have incurred a 2% possession 'penalty'.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    so basically my team was penalized by the game engine for something the game engine created?

Just reinforces my belief that you are better off not watching your games these days.
    ROMANBY VILLAGE FC (founded December 24th 2013)
    Level 121
    49 League
    8 Champions League
    3 Super League
    12 Cup

1 Super Cup

Top Eleven Forum Moderator

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Just reinforces my belief that you are better off not watching your games these days.
    i don't think it works to be honest, i'd hate to think if i won CUP match 1st leg 4-0 then i couldn't watch 2nd leg so set team to defensive,only for engine controlled team to go all out attack after going 1 goal behind because the game engine wanted it that way,
    i'd like to see a survey of players to see if it really is better not to watch,i'd guess that those that don't are very high q% to the teams they play who are more than likely lower% and abandoned teams in their leagues and cups etc
    dave1311 likes this.

VIP
    For ages I am saying that AI is controlling absent manager's team... Changing passing style, mentality, pressing on or off, offside traps on or off... Happened million times...
    iansyorkcityfc and Altiplano like this.

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    For ages I am saying that AI is controlling absent manager's team... Changing passing style, mentality, pressing on or off, offside traps on or off... Happened million times...
    it was very noticeable in my SC game oppo never left their own half in 1st half of game then in 2nd half tactics had changed you could clearly see they started to attack more i was leading 1-0 at the time ended they scored i went out on pens and again no manager present so why did game engine change tactics to me that was wrong if oppo had set defence that is how it should stay

I dont watch a lot of my teams games these days because its better not to and of this I am convinced. I seem to score more goals and rarely lose while I am absent from games. I watch Asso games though more to lend the +2 for Asso mates than anything else. When I do watch League/Cup/CL matches if I am winning then touch nothing ,leave it alone because as soon as you do anything ,even subs ,it changes everything and the opponent seems to come alive and then your in trouble. Its almost as if the AI tries to counter your moves ,well that's how it seems anyway.
    Altiplano, dave1311 and Grandef like this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast