Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By tomu741

Thread: My Striker has gone blind !

Rookie

My Striker has gone blind !

Can someone please tell me how a striker with a finishing ability of 166 can be stood on the line with no one including the goalkeeper inside the six yard box , not once but twice and miss kicking the ball over the bar , I've thought about it and all I can think is he must have gone blind , anyone got any other ideas ?

Addicted
    And i think you lost that match. Whenever this happen, game wants you to lose.
    Z.Ep. likes this.

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    hahah

VIP
    2D animation is cosmetic pile of crap and not synchronized with stats and textual live match... Those shots could be saved, but you see it as a miss over the bar...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by tomu741 View Post
    Very true
    Esp in the last minute of the match whereby a draw is needed

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    2D animation is cosmetic pile of crap and not synchronized with stats and textual live match... Those shots could be saved, but you see it as a miss over the bar...
    yes, animations is a way of trying to represent the game calculations.
    It's not flawless. What you see in a game @Simon lee is that your ST couldn't score.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

Addicted
    When you miss over the bar where you definitely should score it's guaranteed loose for you. I haven't win any match when this happened.