Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By nikolgiorgos
  • 1 Post By Kelpie Grant

Thread: Friend request from the main opponent in the League

Friend request from the main opponent in the League

Can main challenger in a league add me as friend and use it in his favour? If so, how?

Quote Originally Posted by Peter Cibula View Post
    Can main challenger in a league add me as friend and use it in his favour? If so, how?
    He will send you a friend request. You can choose if you will accept it or if you will decline it. If you accept ,he can watch your games. Nothing special.
    For official in-game help please refer to Top Eleven Support here.
    I upload top eleven content on my YouTube Channel.

Greek Forum Moderator nikolgiorgos's Avatar
    - Before few months he could have the option (as a friend) to arrange a friendly match vs your team - but now anyone can do it through associations.
    - He can see as a friend also your games in the C.L. or the Cup.
    So if you 're switching formations from game to game, he can spy on every game you played so far.
    - If you 're playing together at his home, he can see your C.L. or Cup game that day and change the time.
    For example if you 're playing together at 16.00 and you have a C.L. game at 19.00, he might see it and arrange your League game at 22.00 so you 'll have some tired from previous match players.
    Of course you can do the same.
    - If you deny and he also made a friend request in a third League competitor (who accepted), he might favor him (against you) in their between game that he doesn't care.

In generals I would say yes, why not.
    And watch -support him in his C.L. or Cup games (and "study" him too)
    milpol likes this.
    Καλώς ήρθατε στο Ελληνικό φόρουμ
    http://forum.topeleven.com/%CE%93%CE...%B4%CE%B1.html

maybe he is just friending other managers that he knows/suspects are active just for the daily gift and possible bonus from you watching occasionally. I do the same thing , nothing sinister or unusual I would have thought.
    milpol likes this.
    LEAGUE WINNER 8
    LEAGUE RUNNER UP 5
    CUP WINNER 4
    CUP RUNNER UP 4
    C.L. WINNER 2
    C.L. RUNNER UP 4
    TREBLES 1
    SUPER CUP WINNER 2
    CUP DOUBLES 3
    CUP TREBLES 1

Apprentice

Friend request from the main opponent in the League

Worst case scenario is he could do what I can only describe as a ‘fiercely competitive’ manager did to me a few seasons ago. I gave him the benefit of the doubt, he was just another fellow active, competitive manager and accepted, but he attended every game I played supporting my opponent after. Haha. I removed him but he continued anyway, it just meant the inconvenience of him having to check my league game times and go online without a prompt. Iv been successful in quite a long standing rivalry we have had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk