Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By July Fourth

Thread: Question

Question

Question-verfa.jpg

I have this player in my team who is VERY prone to injuries and I want to get rid of him. He has a quality of 44, and I know that when a player is just 1 point away from the next quality, he will be put up on the Negotiations list. Now, my question is that how many more points do I need to spend before he goes 45? I need help with this please. Thank you.

P.S.: When would be the right time to sell him, today? Tomorrow? Or when the new season begins?

He will need 6 points because you have 3 points unassigned and the best time will start of next season. You will need to assign skill points until 1 point away.
    Analog Soul likes this.
    *Retired From Top Eleven*

Why is it better to be 1SP away from the next quality rather than, say, 15SP away i.e. showing the same quality? Surely it's not fooling that many buyers into a bid war?
    Team:

- Feeder AFC -

Season 5, Level 5

Records:

Season 1: League Champions (no Cup or CL)

Season 2: League Champions, Cup silver medal, CL silver medal

Season 3: League Champions, CL bronze medal

Season 4: League bronze medal, CL winner, Cup winner

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    He will need 6 points because you have 3 points unassigned and the best time will start of next season. You will need to assign skill points until 1 point away.
    i had the same question..i have 4 before next star,and was wondering when is the right time to sell.
    I am waiting 2 days for any robot to make me offer but nothing.

Can u define why next season July ?
    15-20% less price which u will get easily if u put him in rush hour to the TM.
    But in higher levels i assume that managers Know the game better ,they search a lot.

In the other hand u sell him now (or wait for robot to make u offer till tomorrow) and have less rate for the cup..

don;t know which tactic is best
    Level 25.

12 LEAGUES ,4 CL, 1 CUP

Quote Originally Posted by July Fourth View Post
    Wait, just to clarify, is it 6 points until 45 or 6 points until 1 skill point away from 45? And since I have 3 now, how many more points would I need to get until 1 skill point away from 45?

And also, why would it be best to sell him at the start of the next season? Thank you, July.

I have another player at 33 quality (3 star), with 32 defence, 36 attack and 33.2 physical & mental. He also has 28 unused skill point. Should I sell him via the Negotiations list? If so, how many points should I use on him? OR, use all the points and then sell him next season?