Thread: Android Account

Android Account

Hi

I have created an Account directly on my Android device (let me play), not using facebook.

is it possible to play with that account on a computer, just like when i am using a facebook account?

hope you understand what i meen :-)

connect it to an facebook account and play in PC normally

if you are using an other facebook account and have other team with this account you need to log out from your main facebook, log in with the new one both in facebook application and browser in android
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015

I already have 1 account connected to my Facebook.

But when you are connected with you android device, you can select log out in top eleven and then you get an option called let me play.
    There you can create a new team, not using facebook? and thats the account i what to play from a pc, just like when i am using my facebook account.

Apprentice
    As TopEleven is a facebook game, each account has to be linked with a facebook account.

Pretty sure it asks you to sign into your facebook login during that process ... but you can create your team on your android device.

Nope, not when you staring top eleven on an android device, you can create a team not using facebook, so i have 2 teams from my Android device :-)

And I just what to know if i can play with both team from a computer also....

Apprentice
    How to create an account without FB account : Nordeus Support

I stand corrected, but no .. if you want to play from your PC it looks like you need to attach it to a FB account.

i did some test, i log out my main account and loged in the android account(i created 2 month ago) and it demande directly connect to facebook.
    Palaiseau FC in Sever 46
    season 28, level 28

competition Played 1st 2nd top4 last win current season(*)
    League 28 19 6 2 season 27 .....
    Champions league 26 7 1 6 season 25 ........
    Cup 26 2 2 3 season 7 .......
    (*) updated at 1-June-2015