Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast
Results 271 to 280 of 324
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

  1. #271
    VIP Steppenwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,488
    Do not underestimate 32% weaker teams... Btw, got 3 yellow cards using easy tackling...

    Season 119 - Are you ready?-1twwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpgSeason 119 - Are you ready?-1twwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg
    Der_Ryan_M and nikolgiorgos like this.
    Belgrade United - 19 Leagues - 3 CL - 2 SL - 2 SC - 2 Cups
    Appearances: M'Passi 550 - Goals: M'Passi 527 - Assists: M'Passi 322

    FK Partizan - 28 Leagues - 9 CL - 10 Cups
    Appearances: Khisamov 494 - Goals: Khisamov 558 - Assists: Khisamov 418

    Celtic 1888 - 59 Leagues - 22 CL - 2 SL - 7 SC - 12 Cups
    Appearances: Mastroianni 744 - Goals: Mastroianni 965 - Assists: Mastroianni 572

  2. #272
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Do not underestimate 32% weaker teams...
    My mistake was, I attended. But for real, nothing matters anymore in these games I think. What was your tactics?
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

  3. #273
    VIP Steppenwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    My mistake was, I attended. But for real, nothing matters anymore in these games I think. What was your tactics?
    Easy tackling, mixed, long balls, defensive, then ultra defensive, after 0-1... Ultra offensive after 1-2, hard tackling, pressing...
    Belgrade United - 19 Leagues - 3 CL - 2 SL - 2 SC - 2 Cups
    Appearances: M'Passi 550 - Goals: M'Passi 527 - Assists: M'Passi 322

    FK Partizan - 28 Leagues - 9 CL - 10 Cups
    Appearances: Khisamov 494 - Goals: Khisamov 558 - Assists: Khisamov 418

    Celtic 1888 - 59 Leagues - 22 CL - 2 SL - 7 SC - 12 Cups
    Appearances: Mastroianni 744 - Goals: Mastroianni 965 - Assists: Mastroianni 572

  4. #274
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    Easy tackling, mixed, long balls, defensive, then ultra defensive, after 0-1... Ultra offensive after 1-2, hard tackling, pressing...
    Hm don't know, I was offensive all game long. It was also the same tactics and formation I used in the first game btw, which I won 5-0.
    Nothing against you bro, but these are the games that make Top Eleven the game it is today.
    I had green morale, 99% condition, 10% bonus + team play bonus ( lol that your assistant managers says your training is excellent ) and of course a 32% better squad with also much higher white skills.
    Of course there are tactics and formations (and maybe long balls are good when having no DMC for example), but it seems like this happens to me all the time. I'm fine with drawing the game, but it just seems like a dice roll game in todays version and it's not worth to spend so much time to get a 6-7 star team.

  5. #275
    VIP Steppenwolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Beograd
    Posts
    11,488
    Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    Hm don't know, I was offensive all game long. It was also the same tactics and formation I used in the first game btw, which I won 5-0.
    Nothing against you bro, but these are the games that make Top Eleven the game it is today.
    I had green morale, 99% condition, 10% bonus + team play bonus ( lol that your assistant managers says your training is excellent ) and of course a 32% better squad with also much higher white skills.
    Of course there are tactics and formations (and maybe long balls are good when having no DMC for example), but it seems like this happens to me all the time. I'm fine with drawing the game, but it just seems like a dice roll game in todays version and it's not worth to spend so much time to get a 6-7 star team.
    It is dice rolling game... Yesterday I won 4-1 a game with Partizan vs. 2nd placed team, stronger than us... Today lost 1-2 to 11% weaker team from the bottom side of the table...
    Belgrade United - 19 Leagues - 3 CL - 2 SL - 2 SC - 2 Cups
    Appearances: M'Passi 550 - Goals: M'Passi 527 - Assists: M'Passi 322

    FK Partizan - 28 Leagues - 9 CL - 10 Cups
    Appearances: Khisamov 494 - Goals: Khisamov 558 - Assists: Khisamov 418

    Celtic 1888 - 59 Leagues - 22 CL - 2 SL - 7 SC - 12 Cups
    Appearances: Mastroianni 744 - Goals: Mastroianni 965 - Assists: Mastroianni 572

  6. #276
    Famous Der_Ryan_M's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,643
    Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    It is dice rolling game... Yesterday I won 4-1 a game with Partizan vs. 2nd placed team, stronger than us... Today lost 1-2 to 11% weaker team from the bottom side of the table...
    I know, I seen you having some bad results sometimes as well and I know you are an active player, that's why I don't bother that much. It's just, the game benefits weaker players that much, it's not funny anymore. And I'm very rarely in the position to be the weaker guy. And if I am sometimes, I still lose... XD TE hates me I guess.

  7. #277
    Dreamer
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    452
    poof treble down the sink hole CL Final lost 1-0 goal in very last minute ,me 120% oppo 106% not big gap i know but prob like Man city playing Fulham and helpful AM then tells me they were favourites ?????? oh well next season lets try again next season
    league going down to last match again today's game scripted beyond belief played 3rd place team no hope of winning league oppo playing 2nd string players not present clear very defensive tactic at home ??? so obviously no interest in result yet 1-1 draw 60-40 poss and they play like best italian sides of the 1970s all this means down to last match wit' me needing 1 point from last match to win title i mean really nordeous just let teams win instead of scripting the last few matches
    i might also add oppo manager didn't turn up till after 2nd half started of CL I think somehow this needs sorting because i don't feel its right you can do this, yes there maybe reasons
    Last edited by iansyorkcityfc; 06-21-2019 at 03:01 PM.

  8. #278
    Pro Nebu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    842
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelpie Grant View Post
    A draw with the second top team condemns Red Kelpie FC to a best finish position of only 2nd so no trophies this season ,semi finalists in both the cup and champions league makes this a season of almost good enough. Carl Salmoni will take out the Leagues top goalscorer award for the 4th successive season and is 10 goals ahead of his nearest rival with 3 matches left. Salmoni will also take out the most assists award ,5 assists ahead as well.
    I wish those awards can somehow be recorded into the players' records.
    The Nebuchadnezzar exploring T11

  9. #279
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    84
    2 out of 4 trophies . Hopefully I can win the league but not in a comfortable position right now. Hopefully I can get my first triple crown

    Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    khris likes this.

  10. #280
    VIP talisman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Clevedon, UK
    Posts
    3,779
    Interesting Double, with a Treble in the offing, but the League is not the third element.

    Nouvion FC added the Champions League trophy to their earlier Cup silverware today, meeting the team that topped their Group and beating them by the slenderest of margins. Right-winger Gary Sampson was the goal hero, netting a cross from striker Yala Johnson four minutes after half time as Nouvion recorded a 1-0 win.

    Season 119 - Are you ready?-s06-champ-final-result.jpg

    In the League later, Nouvion play the bottom side at home before a match tomorrow morning against 2nd place which will decide the runner-up and 3rd place slots in the final League table.
    Rxcksss, nikolgiorgos and khris like this.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Page 28 of 33 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast