Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    amazingly on course for my first CL final in 52 seasons ????? 4-1 home win in 1st leg already in CUP final tomorrow as well
    Just don't get too complacent and loose. Last season won 3-1 home and nearly lost away, 2-1. Scored my goal at the 89th minute!!!! Nearly got kicked out for being complacent.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by EastsiderSG View Post
    Mate, this is a well known issue dating back many years. Everyone here faces it. Our seniors here have written many threads on how to handle this. Go have a read in the tutorial and guides section.
    i really don't know how someone can maintain any interest if they win so easily and i bet they are the first to moan if they get beaten by much lower % sides
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    Bro he wins every game that easily and his average goals in all competition is 5-0

Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i really don't know how someone can maintain any interest if they win so easily and i bet they are the first to moan if they get beaten by much lower % sides
    I am certain you are not talking about me as i have not won a treble in at least 4 months. My team is only 105 plus percent and i really do not have the motivation to train more eventhough i have tons of greens. I take whatever the game gives me and move on and i definitely whine alot less than most in this forum.

Rookie
    I am certain you are not talking about me as i have not won a treble in at least 4 months. My team is only 105 plus percent and i really do not have the motivation to train more eventhough i have tons of greens. I take whatever the game gives me and move on and i definitely whine alot less than most in this forum.
    He was quoting your comment but not saying against you.

Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    Bro he wins every game that easily and his average goals in all competition is 5-0

Does he tank? or is he a token buyer. I have seen a team 1 level above me who maintains 170 plus as well for his level. He does not tank, i think he is a token buyer. But he wins everything! I have only seen him not get a treble once in his 18 seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by dominiclhouvum View Post
    He was quoting your comment but not saying against you.

You should try to avoid this guy next season. Wont be any fun if you see him in competitions. Only the troll can save you

For some people the game is so important, that they spend some money on it. I think with 100€ a month you can already maintain a 140-150% team at least.

It's a free to play game so of course the buyers are more successful here...

Does he tank? or is he a token buyer. I have seen a team 1 level above me who maintains 170 plus as well for his level. He does not tank, i think he is a token buyer. But he wins everything! I have only seen him not get a treble once in his 18 seasons.
    What's his team name? lol

Quote Originally Posted by Der_Ryan_M View Post
    What's his team name? lol
    You might know him. Also a fellow german. I didnt dare add him but i have him on my other account. Will PM you after checking
    Der_Ryan_M likes this.

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast