Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Like Tree246Likes

Thread: Season 119 - Are you ready?

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    my opponent in the Cup tomorrow, spent 800 tokens to buy 11 scouts

Attachment 124323

probably he sold his 2nd hand shoes for that (as I checked his fb profile)
    lol

Attachment 124325
    Rofl. Look like seriously!!! That's some dedication

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by nikolgiorgos View Post
    my opponent in the Cup tomorrow, spent 800 tokens to buy 11 scouts

Attachment 124323

probably he sold his 2nd hand shoes for that (as I checked his fb profile)
    lol

Attachment 124325
    well, if you beat him... you owe him pair of shoes lol XD
    nikolgiorgos likes this.

Rookie
    Leicester Tigers move into the top four with a comfortable 2-0 victory over Hasty FC.

Second-half goals from Aymeric Mukendi and Musa Purcell sealed the Tigers' third consecutive win.

Leicester sits in fourth and loses from 2nd and 3rd placed teams close the gap on second place. However, a win for leaders Crimson Duck FC keeps the gap from the title to 12 points with just 15 points available.
    dominiclhouvum likes this.

Rookie
    Won my first trophy in 10 seasons. 10 seasons ago I won the cup. Hopefully this season I can get the triple crown for the first time

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Also none of my players reached any of the top players list despite winning the competition.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Both teams racked up their first bit of silverware today.

Desert Rats FC
    faced a -8%Q opponent, and after a dominant start, struggled to compete and it was no surprise that the match ended up in a penalty shootout. The Rats spot-kick takers were on fire, though, and it only needed three of them to step up before the win was recorded.

Season 119 - Are you ready?-s44-cup-mr-final-fctrabzon.jpg

With his two primary MCs sidelined through suspension and a 'keeper injured in last night's League match, the Nouvion FC Management had to be creative before this Cup Final. The GK issue was easily resolved with the application of a few red packs and daily training, but the MC issue was a longer term problem. The backup midfield consisted of two high-3* and one 2.5* players, so the Transfer Market was attacked and two 4.5* MCs bought for the princely total sum of 4*/$6.65M. These were gradually introduced in matches over the weekend and yesterday, and thus were accustomed to each other and the rest of the squad by the time the Final started.

Facing a -10%Q team with a largely unbeaten record this season, early play looked good, but the forwards were running into trouble with the opposition defence. Step up the defence, DC David Alberola and DR Pablo Abarca providing the first-half goals which secured Nouvion's 4th Cup win.

Season 119 - Are you ready?-s06-cup-mr-final-ulysses92-fc.jpg
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Dreamer
    Quote Originally Posted by talisman View Post
    Both teams racked up their first bit of silverware today.

Desert Rats FC
    faced a -8%Q opponent, and after a dominant start, struggled to compete and it was no surprise that the match ended up in a penalty shootout. The Rats spot-kick takers were on fire, though, and it only needed three of them to step up before the win was recorded.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S44 Cup MR Final - FCTrabzon.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	84.1 KB 
ID:	124329

With his two primary MCs sidelined through suspension and a 'keeper injured in last night's League match, the Nouvion FC Management had to be creative before this Cup Final. The GK issue was easily resolved with the application of a few red packs and daily training, but the MC issue was a longer term problem. The backup midfield consisted of two high-3* and one 2.5* players, so the Transfer Market was attacked and two 4.5* MCs bought for the princely total sum of 4*/$6.65M. These were gradually introduced in matches over the weekend and yesterday, and thus were accustomed to each other and the rest of the squad by the time the Final started.

Facing a -10%Q team with a largely unbeaten record this season, early play looked good, but the forwards were running into trouble with the opposition defence. Step up the defence, DC David Alberola and DR Pablo Abarca providing the first-half goals which secured Nouvion's 4th Cup win.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	S06 Cup MR Final - Ulysses92 FC.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	124331
    my 1st CUP final in 16 seasons and only my 2nd final in that time also on the cusp of CL final with 4-1 advantage

Today i play my second Cup final, losing the first one. In league i stay with 2 points on top and in UCL i had a hard home game with 1-1 final results and looking forward for the away game. Let's do the triple!

Quote Originally Posted by Steppenwolf View Post
    I avoid to make subs, it the score is tight... So many times we conceded, after making a sub in 85th minute, and several times conceded twice, after making a sub in 81st minute... That DMC Radosta got yellow card early in the game and I was very close to sub him before halftime... Then I gave up doing it...

This league is too much strong for my team... We were 9th the last season and got promoted... I'd like to know how many teams will be promoted, before the league start, not after it is finished...
    Normally your team should have went into the worse league with Canton Apollo and so on, I don't know why the leagues are so mixed this time, where we also have the Julian guy who doesn't fit with all the good teams... Think Nordeus wanted to give you a challenge...

And yeah, almost always at our level, there promote more than 8 teams. I was once promoted as 10th place, it was a while ago. I heard from a friend he was promoted as 11th spot... So I think to be safe to not be promoted, you should finish last or as low as possible.

Sigh i lost my cup final. My team played well but his keeper saved everything while mine had a bad day.
    Good for him, he won his first ever cup in 17 seasons.

Season 119 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-06-18-22-10-02-220_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 119 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-06-18-22-10-11-680_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    Season 119 - Are you ready?-screenshot_2019-06-18-22-10-51-412_eu.nordeus.topeleven.android.jpg
    nikolgiorgos and Rxcksss like this.

Page 24 of 33 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast