Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree20Likes

Thread: Log In To Game = Mistake

Rookie
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    i watch every game when i can and see no difference , what i do see is AI engine favouring the absent manager it was noticeable in a cup game last season when away team with absent manager clearly had different tactics from defensive in 1st half to attacking in second,that could only be a built in AI decision
    And to those who don't believe you can tell: when the animation shows your GK punting to put the ball back in play, if all of your players are at midfield or more advanced, your team is set to "attacking". If your players are closer to your GK, your team is set to "defending". Same for opponent, and you can see when it changes.
    TropikThunder

Seasons: 16
    Level: 16
    League Titles: 8 / Runner-up 2
    Champions League Titles: 4 / Runner-up 3
    Cup Winners: 4 / Runner-up 2
    Trebles: 1

Play with honor, win or lose. #NeverTanker

Addicted
    what a joke...

I agree with you, whenever I'm absent (usually I'm stronger side) , easily get a 3-0 4-0 win , but when I attend the match, my team struggle a lot and might end up with a draw or even a lost
    I experiment this by not joining the game until the match almost over (second half) , I join in and see the score is 0-0 , not long after that they score 1 goal and win the match...

Addicted
    it doesnt work with me.i tried online and not when i have match.
    no difference.either online or not i win-lose but most of the times with troll results.that never leaves me hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by dave1311 View Post
    Funnily enough Nik, you arrived to watch my game at 1-1 then within a minute he scored to go 2-1 up. I blame you haha.
    yes, this happens a lot too

Devs zzzzzz

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12