Thread: Troll beast

Dreamer

Troll beast

has the dreaded troll been tamed this season , or is it just a hangover from the road to RIo event

We'll find out this week - always the worst for bad results, as Nordeus tries to even out the chances of the teams vying for trophies...

Last season's last 6 League matches:
    Desert Rats FC - Position 2nd (1pt behind) - LDWDDW - Final position 3rd
    Nouvion FC - Position 2nd (on GD) - WDDWDD - Final position 3rd
    Last edited by talisman; 07-15-2019 at 06:51 PM.
    Any formation or tactics advice given is based purely on experience with my teams...

Rookie
    I read this thread and I got trolled. I am 107.9 and he's 78 a difference of 30 and I got trolled. Always had to have one troll result no matter what you do. And the match report said "they had an EXCEPTIONAL game. What a joke. For 30% I don't understand. I went with the 4-2 mc-3aml AMR amc-1, then shifted to my regular formation. 4-1dmc-2mc-2aml AMR -1st then I got a single bloody goal. He's not even in the mid table. Come on!!! And no manager but still had an exceptional game what a joke

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Rookie
    Oh lest I forget he even got a mc red card and still I couldn't get past his low lvl players. What a joke nordeus had to have one troll every season

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Dreamer

same team,same tactics,different result

Nothing makes your heart sink more than to see the team that beat you in semi-finals in CUP easily !?? lose playing same tactics in final against team playing exactly same tactics as you did in semi, score 3 goals and beat them easily even to the point of almost having all the same in match stats
    it was just not to be

Apprentice
    Quote Originally Posted by iansyorkcityfc View Post
    Nothing makes your heart sink more than to see the team that beat you in semi-finals in CUP easily !?? lose playing same tactics in final against team playing exactly same tactics as you did in semi, score 3 goals and beat them easily even to the point of almost having all the same in match stats
    it was just not to be
    oh really ? how about 10 minutes left, defeated by 4 counter attack, i understand if my oppo play defensive.. but he play attack with 3 defender, more than heart sink, i really want to kill the dev now lol